SITA is offering the System Support, System Development and IT Learnerships 2019 in North West Province, Mpumalanga Province and Estern Cape South Africa. The IT Learnership Programme 2019 is available for those candidates, who are looking for the Learning Programme or Learning Opportunity in Information Technology field. The SITA Careers and Jobs mostly remain vacant, and you should avail these opportunities. Information Technology Learnership 2019 are available for hard working and talented candidates, so they should not miss the opportunities.
The SITA Vacancies are now available for IT Learners, so you should avail these SITA Jobs in IT field. The Learnerships 2019 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better IT Jobs and IT Career Opportunities in near future. The SITA Learnership Programme 2016 should be availed by the interested candidates after having a look on the details of System Development Learnerships 2019.
SITA Offers IT Learnership Programme 2019 / 2020 in South Africa: SITA Careers in SA
- The successful implementation of National Development Plan vision 2030 depends on universal digital access and inclusion of all citizens as South Africa is heading towards the fourth industrial revolution characterized by digital society and knowledge economy.
The programs is aimed at providing the South African youth with the opportunities to acquire new skills thus increasing their employment prospects .
In response to the above vision, SITA currently has 55 opportunities for Unemployed Youth who will be skilled across Information Communication Technology capabilities.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 3 5 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12;
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage ; and
- No working experience required.
Closing Date: 18 March 2016
HOW TO APPLY for SITA Learnership Programme 2019: IT Learnerships in SA
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of qualifications and a copy of SA ID document t o the preferred provincial office per below: (Enquiries For any enquiries contact : 012 482 2229 / 012 482 2400 / 012 482 2884 )
Province Email address
- Gauteng firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limpopo email@example.com
- Mpumalanga firstname.lastname@example.org
- North West email@example.com
- KwaZulu Natal firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Cape email@example.com
- Eastern Cape firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free State email@example.com
- Western Cape firstname.lastname@example.org
For people with disabilities (For any enquiries contact Mpho Mashigo 012 482 2884 / Christinah Monageng 012 482 2400 – Centurion):
- Hosting; ·
- Applications Development; and
- IT Service Management.
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of qualifications and a copy of SA ID document to email@example.com
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, then you should apply for the System Development and System Support Learnerships at SITA, South Africa.