The Anglo American is offering Latest Engineering Learnerships 2017 at Goedehoop Colliery in Mpumalanga, South Africa. If you are looking for Anglo American Learnership Programme 2017, you have come to the right place. The Anglo American Careers mostly remain vacant in various fields, and now you can avail the Anglo American Vacancies in order to raise your experience level in short span of time.
Anglo American Jobs have been announced for learners, so you should avail the Anglo American Learnerships 2017. The Engineering Learnership Programme 2017 is available in following fields.
- Electrician Learnerships
- Fitter Learnerships
- Plater Learnerships
- Diesel Mechanic Learnerships
- Instrumentation Mechanician Learnerships
It is worth mentioning here that you may also avail the Engineering Jobs or Engineering Careers after completing the Engineering Learnerships at Anglo American, South Africa. The interested candidates should go through the complete Learnership Job details before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Engineering Learnerships 2017 at Anglo American South Africa: Engineering Jobs for Learners
Goedehoop Colliery in Mpumalanga, owned by Anglo American- one of the world’s largest mining companies, is offering Engineering Learnership opportunities in the following disciplines:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Instrumentation Mechanician
Primary Job Purpose
The Engineering Learner fulfils a shift role at the Engineering department. In conjunction with his/her team he/she is required to assist the artisan with routine tasks that he/she has been trained in such as maintaining equipment & machinery. The successful candidates will take part in a Learnership programme leading to the selected qualification and qualified Artisan.
- Sound knowledge of Safety Systems, Regulations and Standards with a high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
- Minimum Grade 12 with Maths (not Maths literacy & Functional Maths) and Physical Science or
- Minimum N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e:
- – Electrician – Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Theory.
- – Fitter – Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Trade Theory.
- – Instrumentation Mechanician – Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Instrument Trade Theory.
- – Plater – Maths, Engineering Science, Plating & Structural Drawing, Platers Theory
- – Diesel Mechanic – Maths, Engineering Science, Diesel Trade Theory, Engineering Drawings
- Subjects with F symbols will not be accepted.
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license.
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
- Be able to identify faults without supervision.
- Experience in the Mining Sector will be advantageous.
Applications close on 27 February 2017
How to Apply for Anglo American Learnership 2017: Engineering Learnerships in SA
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for recently announced Engineering Learnership Programme 2017 or Engineering Training Programme 2017 available at Anglo American SA. Anglo American is one of the famous Companies working in SA, and the experience at Anglo American company will be beneficial for you in getting more better Engineering Jobs and Vacancies.