SITA is offering the System Support, System Development and IT Learnerships 2021 in all provinces of South Africa. The SITA Learnership Programme 2021 is available for those candidates, who are looking for the Learning Programme or Learning Opportunity in South Africa. The SITA Careers and Jobs mostly remain vacant, and you should avail these opportunities.
The SITA Vacancies are now available for Software Learners, so you should avail these SITA Jobs in IT field. The Learnerships 2021 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better IT Jobs and IT Career Opportunities in near future. The SITA Learnership Programme 2021 should be availed by the interested candidates after having a look on the details of System Development Learnerships 2021.
SITA Offers IT Learnership Programme 2021 in South Africa: SITA Careers in SA
Location: All Provinces
STIPEND: R 5 500 per month
LOCATION : SITA
DURATION: 12 months
SITA has 80 opportunities for Internships across the country in the Information Technology, Project Management, Human Resources, Finance and Food Services. Interns who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within SITA.
|Eastern Cape [x2]
|Western Cape [x5]
|Northern Cape [x3]
|Free State [x2]
|Kwa-Zulu Natal [x8]
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12 and a Bachelor’s degree or 3-year National Diploma in ICT or applicable required field;
- No working experience required;
- Applicants should not have participated in any Internship Programme;
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 17 July 2020
HOW TO APPLY for SITA Learnership Programme 2021: SITA Learnerships in SA
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications including matric certificate and a copy of SA ID document.
Send CV’s to the applicable province you are applying for and indicate clearly the field of interest on the subject.
NOTE: SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. Preference will be given to members of designated groups residing in Gauteng.
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received without all the certified copies and after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only.
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, then you should apply for the System Development and System Support Learnerships at SITA, South Africa.