The National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) is offering the Latest Vacation Work Programme 2014-2015 in South Africa. The Vacation Work Opportunities for 2014-2015 are available in Finance, Corporate Services and Research & Technology Development Divisions of the company. The NMISA Vacancies 2015 have been announced for the learners, who are trying to get valuable experience in the relevant fields.
The NMISA Jobs and Careers mostly remain vacant / available in South Africa. It is pertinent to mention here that you may avail these Jobs at NMISA after completing your Vacation Work Training Programme successfully. The Vacation Work 2015 have been announced by various companies, and they are working for the development of youth. The Youth Development Programme or Vacation Work Programme 2015 will jump start your career with good and valuable experience. Hence you should have a look on the details of Vacation Work Opportunities available at NMISA before submitting your training job application at the recruitment dept of the company.
NMISA Vacancies 2015: Vacation Work Programme in South Africa
The National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) will be offering holiday work again this year. Take advantage of our training and development programme and on-going support in learning fundamental skills for future employment. This initiative will give you an opportunity to meet new people and enjoy the benefits of working in a team. Be a part of something worthwhile!
We are looking for young people to work in the following Divisions of NMISA during the December 2014 /January 2015 holidays.
- Project: Revenue Office
- Estimate duration: 24 November 2014 to 31 January 2015 Preferred student: B.Com Accounting – 2nd year or Final year
- Type of work – Admin:
- Assist with invoicing of clients booked on small contracts database, including general financial administration.
- Liaising with customers for the acceptance, notification and collection of instruments.
- Capturing, updating confirmation and orders on small contracts system.
Division: Corporate Services
- Project: Human Resources Administration
- Estimate duration: 24 November – 24 December 2014 Preferred student: B.Com/B.A HR – 2nd or 3rd year
- Type of work – Admin
- Assist with all HR administration including but not limited to filing, data capturing and uploading of documents onto the HR system
Division: Research and Technology Development
- Project: Material Characterisation
- Estimate duration: 24 November – 24 December 2014
- Preferred student: BSc – Final year, Honours or MSc in Physics, Materials Sciences
- Type of work – Technical:
- The candidate will receive training on the Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) and Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (SIMS)
How to Apply for NMISA Vacation Work 2015 in South Africa: NMISA Vacancies & Jobs
Should you meet the above requirements kindly forward a CV, copies of qualifications and academic record as well as ID to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 266 5529. Clearly indicate which vacation work opportunity you are applying for.
Closing Date: 12 November 2014
NMISA is a famous organization working in South Africa, and it would be a beneficial opportunity for you to work at NMISA South Africa. NMISA is offering the Vacation Work 2014 from December 2014 to January 2015. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should apply online for the New Vacation Work Opportunities 2014-15 without wasting your time here and there.