The Petra Diamonds is offering the Young Graduate Work Experience Project 2017 in Cullinan, South Africa. Petra Diamonds Jobs mostly remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you can also avail the Graduate Development Programme 2017 available at the company.
Petra Diamonds Careers have been announced for young learners, who are willing to make their career in the relevant fields. The Young Graduate Work Experience Programme 2017 has been announced in engineering fields including Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electronics Engineering. If you are looking for the Youth Development Programme 2017 in the engineering fields, you have come to the right place. You may also avail the Petria Diamond Vacancies after having some good experience in the engineering fields. The Youth Training Programme 2017 will make you able to get more better Engineering Jobs or Engineering Careers in near future. So you should get full advantage of the Young Graduate Programme 2017 by forwarding your application at the first convenient. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of jobs before forwarding their job application form.
Young Graduate Work Experience Project 2017 in South Africa: Graduate Jobs for Engineers
Petra Diamonds invites candidates who are interested in gaining workplace experience in the mining sector in the discipline of engineering to apply for the Young Graduate Work Experience Project. These opportunities will be based in Cullinan.
Petra Diamonds Limited is one of the world’s leading suppliers of rough diamonds and one of the largest independent diamond groups by resource. It’s polished diamonds we’re after for these roles – individuals that clearly outshines their peers.
- Grade 12
- A four-year degree in Electronic Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow a programme to gain workplace experience in the fields of industrial, electronic and mechanical engineering
- Execute project-based work related to process optimisation/ mechanical engineering/ process and production
- Work in designated areas according to the Mine’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Work according to the applicable Policies and Procedures
- Submit progress reports to supervisors for assessment
Other Skills/Competencies applicable to all three (3) positions:
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, as well as sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Show initiative and be self-motivated
- Report writing skills
Preference will be given to children of employees and candidates with the required qualifications who are residing in the local communities and who are citizens of South Africa.
How to Apply for Petra Diamond Young Graduate Work Experience Project 2017: Jobs for Graduates in South Africa
Please complete an application form (download here) and send together with your resume, qualifications and ID to the following:
- Electronic Engineer (Reference Nr: PDSA101) – firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 086-692 2442
- Industrial Engineer (Reference Nr: PDSA102) – email@example.com or Fax 086-659 1334
- Mechanical Engineer (Reference Nr: PDSA103) – firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 086-692 2442
Please note that incomplete application forms and documentation will not be considered. If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
After going through the job details and descriptions, if you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should apply online for the recently announced Graduate Jobs at Petra Diamonds, South Africa. The Petra Diamonds is one of the famous South African companies, and the provided experience will be helpful for you while finding more better Engineering Jobs.