Hilton Hotels & Resorts is offering the Latest Hotel Jobs in Gauteng, South Africa. The Hilton Hotel Work Integrated Learning Programme 2017 will provide you special training under the team of veterans. If you are looking for the Hotel Jobs or Hotel Vacancies, you have come to the right place, as Hilton Hotels Careers have been announced for hard working and talented candidates. The Hilton Hotels Learnership Programme 2017 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Hotel Careers in near future.
Hilton Hotel Learnerships 2017 should be availed by interested candidates, as they may also get Hilton Hotel Vacancies after successfully completing the 2017 Learnerships at Hotels in South Africa. Various Learnerships in Gauteng have been announced by different companies, so you may also avail these Learnership Opportunities to raise your experience in the relevant field. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Hilton Hotel Jobs before forwarding their job application form to the concerned dept of the company.
Work Integrated Learning Programme 2017: Hilton Hotels & Resorts Careers
Hilton Hotels & Resorts invites applications for a Work Integrated Learning Programme, which aims to place learners who are registered with TVET colleges and who require internships to complete their training with employers. Under this programme, Hilton also places unemployed graduates who have completed their qualification and are not employed to due to lack of work experience. Learners will be based at Hilton Sandton, 138 Rivonia Road, Gauteng.
Hilton is a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels.
This learnership is a workplace-based training programme comprising both structured practical workplace and structured theoretical training. A learnership leads to a qualification that is registered the South African Qualifications Authority and that is associated with a trade, qualification or profession. The duration of this learnership will be six months.
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
A Learner/Trainee serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or as Team
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
Preference with be given to Students who have completed NCV L4 or Students who are studying towards N6 at TVET College
How to Apply for Hilton Hotels Work Integrated Learning Jobs 2017: Careers at Hilton Worldwide
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the Latest Learnership Opportunities for 2017 available at Hilton Worldwide. The Hilton Hotel in South Africa has announced the Training Jobs for Graduates, so you should not miss the chance to work at Hilton Hotels & Resorts in Gauteng.