The KZN Department of Health is offering the Work Integrated Learning Jobs 2016 in South Africa. KZN Dept of Health Careers and Jobs usually remain vacant, so you should avail these opportunities after completing the learning programme 2016. The KZN Dept of Health is offering the Special Work Integrated Learning Programme 2016, where you can easily optimize your experience level in short span of time.
KZN Dept of Health Vacancies may also be availed after getting the required experience. The Work Integrated Learning Opportunities 2016 are available in various fields of study, so you should avail these Careers to get more better Jobs in future. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Work Integrated Learning Jobs at KZN Department of Health before forwarding your application to the recruitment department of company.
KZN Dept of Health Vacancies: Work Integrated Learning Programme 2016
Reference: HRM 5 / 4 / 6
Enquiries: VC Maphalala
KZN health districts, hospitals, institutions, CHC & head office
18 months work integrated learning (WIL) for TVET learners with NCV or n6 certificates and learners with national diplomas from universities of technology requiring work experience to qualify for trade testing (Artisans) in the fields mentioned below
The Department offers equal opportunity and is an affirmative action employer, whose aim is to promote representativity in all levels of occupational categories in the Department. The department has allocated 4% of the internship / WIL programme to People with Disability (PWD), therefore people with disability must feel free to apply. Applications are invited from unemployed graduates with the following qualification.
National Diploma or Certificate in:
Ms M. Dazel / Mr R.Duki – 031 240 5300
highway House, 83 Jan Smuts Highway, Mayville, Durban, 4001
Amajuba (DC 25)
Mrs. N Ndlela / Mr X Selepe – (034) 328 7000
38 Voortrekker Street, Newcastle, 2940
P / Bag X6661 Newcastle, 2940
UThukela (DC 23)
Contact Person: Ms S. Mthembu / Mrs. C K Hadebe, (036) 631 2202
32 Lyell Street, Ladysmith, 3370
P / Bag X9958 Ladysmith, 3370
UMzinyathi (DC 24)
Contact Person: Ms Futhi Dube / Mr. NP Shezi – (034) 299 9100
34 Wilson Street Dundee , 3000
P / Bag X2052 Dundee 3000
uMgungundlovu (DC 22)
Contact Person: Ms N. Zwane / Mr T Ntshingila, (033) 897 1000
171 Hoosen Haffajee ( former Berg) Street, Pietermaritzburg
P / Bag X9124 Pietermaritzburg 3200
Mr Z Dotyeni / Mrs ZR Dladla – 039 834 8307
111 Margaret Street, Ixopo, 3276
Ugu (DC 21)
Contact Person: Ms N.C Mntambo / Ms A Prinsloo, (039) 688 3000 41,
Bissett Street, entrance on Nelson Mandela Drive Port Shepstone, 4240
P / Bag X735, Port Shepstone, 4240
Ms W. Ngwenya / Mr R.Phahla – 032 437 3500
1 King Shaka Street, King Shaka Building, 2nd and 3rd Floor, Kwadukuza
UThungulu (DC 28)
Ms N Mdletshe / Mr M Nkosi – (035) 787 0631 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
No 2 Cnr of Chrome and Lood Avenue Old Telkom Building
P / Bag X20034, Empangeni, 3880
UMkhanyakude (DC 27)
Mr S Mkhwanazi / Ms N Mdluli – (035) 572 1327
Jozini Main Road Next to Post Office. P / Bag X026 Jozini, 3969
Zululand (DC 26)
Ms S. Ngubane / Mr P Ntshangase – (035) 874 2302
King Dinuzulu Highway, Admin Building, Ground Floor (Ministerial Suit), Ulundi
P / Bag X81 Ulundi 3838
Requirements for the above Work Integrated Learning programme.
- Applicants must come from the KwaZulu-Natal province.
- Candidates must demonstrate willingness to work in specialized field.
- Qualifications in the related fields.
Key Performance Areas
- To perform relevant duties as designed by the supervisor.
- To demonstrate expertise in accordance with the area of specialization to enhance service delivery.
- Assignments will be at a level of the specific qualification.
Closing Date: 05 FEBRUARY 2016
How to Apply for Work Integrated Learning 2016 at KZN Health Department
- Application forms can be collected from Human Resources Office of all the Health District Offices, Hospitals and Institutions as well as Head Office.
- One application must be submitted to the District Office. The address for the relevant District Office in which you reside is depicted on the table above.
- Attach originally certified copies of educational qualifications, current letter of completion from education institution, Identity Document, and updated curriculum vitae.
- A signed affidavit from the Commissioner of Oath as proof of unemployment, clearly indicating that you have not benefited from the Work Integrated Learning programme before.
- If you do not hear form the Department within 3 weeks after the closing date, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.
NB: – Failure to comply with the above directives will disqualify the candidate. Contracted candidates will be allocated to institutions that fall within a specific district / Head Office.