The Witzenberg Municipality is offering the Financial Internships 2022 / 2023 in Witzenberg South Africa. The Witzenberg Municipality Vacancies 2022 are available for interns in the finance field, so they should not miss the Witzenberg Municipality Internship Programme 2022. The Witzenberg Municipality Jobs mostly remain vacant, and you may avail the Witzenberg Municipality Vacancies 2022 after completing the Witzenberg Municipality Internship 2022. The Witzenberg Municipality Jobs Application Form is available, and you can also download to forward it to recruitment department.
Finance Jobs mostly remain available with various big companies working in South Africa. If you are looking for Finance Careers or Finance Vacancies, you will get these jobs after having valuable experience through Financial Internship Programme 2022.
The Witzenberg Municipality Internships 2022 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions as appended below.
Witzenberg Municipality Vacancies: Financial Internships 2022 / 2023
Reference Number : FIN 48 & FIN 67
Contract Duration: 2 Years Contract
Salary: R 97 081.08 per annum (All inclusive remuneration packages).
- A relevant 3 year tertiary qualification with at least two of the following subjects:
- Financial Management,
- Internal Audit
- A valid code B driver’s license (Will be an advantage).
- Candidates must reside in the Witzenberg Area.
- Fluent in at least 2 of the 3 languages spoken in the Western Cape Afrikaans, English or IsiXhosa.
- Applications received after the closing date or that are not accompanied by the documentation mentioned below, will not be considered.
- Canvassing with any councillor and/or member of the appointments committee and/or member of the Municipality’s staff is forbidden and will immediately disqualify an applicant.
- Applicants will be expected to undergo an interview and evaluation process.
- Witzenberg Municipality reserves the right not to appoint.
How to Apply for Witzenberg Municipality Vacancies 2022: Internship Jobs in South Africa
Candidates must complete and submit an official application form accompanied by:
- A detailed CV with a covering letter,
- certified copies of qualifications,
- drivers licence
- three (3) names of work related references.
NB. Please state the reference number on your application
Submit Applications to:
The Human Resource Manager,
PO Box 44,
E-mail to: email@example.com
Fax to 023 – 3161877
For further enquiries you may contact the Mrs IM Barnard or Mr H Arendse at the Human Resources Department at Telephone number 023 – 3161854 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should an applicant not have received any feedback within one (1) month of the closing date, he/she can accept that his/her application was unsuccessful.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Witzenberg Municipality Internship Opportunities 2022 available in Witzenberg Municipality South Africa.