The Wildlife and Environment Society of South Africa (WESSA) is offering the Latest Jobs 2019 for Education Principal in Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa. The WESSA Jobs for 2019 are available for those candidates, who are looking for WESSA Careers 2019.
The WESSA Vacancies mostly remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may avail the Wildlife and Environment Society of South Africa Jobs to get more better and valuable experience in the field. The WESSA Learnerships 2019 have also been announced previously, and now society has come up with Latest WESSA Vacancies 2019. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the WESSA Jobs for 2019 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Wildlife and Environment Society Jobs 2019 in South Africa
WESSA (the Wildlife and Environment Society of South Africa) is a South African environmental organisation which aims to initiate and support high impact environmental and conservation projects to promote participation in caring for the Earth. For over 90 years we have proactively engaged with the challenges and opportunities presented by our country’s unique natural heritage and the social and economic systems that depend on it.
Job Title: Education Principal for the uMngeni Valley Education Centre
Job Location: KwaZulu-Natal
Salary: To be discussed, single accommodation is provided
Reports to: The General Manager
The purpose of the position is to support the General Manager of WESSA Education Centres to take the unit to new heights and assume overall accountability for the Business Unit by providing strong leadership and management in order to convert the unit to a highly effective, profitable business as a separate income stream to fund it and contribute to WESSA’s core costs.
- Strategy Development and Implementation, with a core focus on Education Programming and development
- Manage and lead the team towards achieving growth and profit for the unit
- Achieve the budgeted profitability of the unit for current financial year
- Develop and implement a dynamic strategic marketing campaign to continuously grow the unit
- A PGCE or BEd with experience in teaching Biology / Geography / Environmental Science / General Science, STEM, STEAM, and outdoor education
- Proven track record within an education facility would be a definite advantage
- Strong management and organisational skills
- Financial acumen and the ability to develop and manage a budget
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- First Aid skills
- Verbal and written communication skills, with strong presentation skills
- Key personal skills: initiative, self-motivation and self-management as well as the ability to inspire the same in others
- Confidence, high energy levels, enthusiasm and a high work ethic is essential
- Ability to interact confidently with external stakeholders
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Fluency in English and one other African language with good report writing skills
- Valid driver’s license essential with demonstrated competent driving skills
- Confidence, high energy levels and enthusiasm
- Communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Flexible, accommodating and even-tempered
- Computer skills
- Neat, well presented, and in good health
Application Deadline: 22nd Feb, 2019
How to Apply Online for Educational Principal Jobs in South Africa; WESSA Jobs and Careers in Kwazulu-Natal
To apply, submit a CV to Chanelle Ramphaul, Human Resources Officer, at email@example.com, state ‘Education Principal – uMngeni Valley Education Centre’ in the subject line.
WESSA is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity.
In accordance with the employment equity plan of WESSA and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups.
WESSA reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should apply online for the recently announced WESSA Careers in South Africa.