The Western Cape Government is offering the Latest Jobs 2020 in South Africa. The Provincial Govt Jobs for 2020 have been announced in the region, and you can apply online for the recently announced Govt Jobs. The following posts are lying vacant at Western Cape Provincial Government in South Africa.
- Food Services Supervisor Jobs
- Talkom Operator Jobs
- Treadesman Aid Jobs
If you are looking for the Government Jobs in South Africa, you have come to the right place. The Western Cape Government Careers 2020 are available now, and you can get full advantage of the WC Government Vacancies 2020. The interested candidates can have a look on the details and descriptions of the Available Government Jobs in South Africa, before forwarding their job application to recruitment department.
The Western Cape Government aims is to employ a suitably qualified and competent individual to manage and co-ordinate the processes in the various departments. Positions vary from Telkom Operator, Administration to Food Aid Supervisor.
Western Cape Government Vacancies
ADMINISTRATION CLERK: COMMUNICATION
REQUIREMENTS : Grade 12 (Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification). Recommendation: Experience in the following: Communications; Marketing or Public Relations. Competencies: A good understanding of the following: Clerical duties and practices; Ability to capture data; Collecting statistics; Legislative framework governing the Public Service; Working procedures in terms of the working environment; Proven computer literacy (MS Office); Conflict resolution skills; Planning and organising skills; Communication (written and verbal) skills; Monitoring; Ability to work well within a team.
FOOD SERVICES SUPERVISOR
- Minimum educational qualification: General Education and Training Certificate (GETC)/Grade 9 (Std 7).
- Experience: Appropriate Food Service experience in an Industrial Food Service unit, within a hospital setting.
- Inherent requirement of the job: Willingness to work shifts (weekends and public holidays).
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Language proficiency in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape. Sound communication (read, speak and write) and numerical skills. Knowledge and skills with regards to the operational procedures in an Industrial Food Service Unit.
- Knowledge of hygiene, occupational health, HACCP and safety principles and the incumbent must be able to work according to rules and standards and meet deadlines.
- Computer literate in Microsoft office (Attach proof or mention it in the CV).
- Minimum educational qualification: General Education and Training Certificate (GETC)/Grade 9 (Std. 7).
- Experience: Appropriate experience in operating an electronic switchboard, a messaging and paging system.
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Ability to operate an electronic switchboard.
- Excellent listening skills and telephone etiquette. Computer literacy in Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- Minimum requirement: Basic numeracy and literacy.
- Experience: Appropriate experience in a hospital or health environment will be advantageous.
- Inherent requirements of the job: Willingness to work overtime.
- Physically able to perform the duties required.
- Valid (code B/EB) driver’s license.
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Knowledge of the application of the requirements of the Machinery and Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Ability to optimally utilise allocated resources such as tools and materials.
- Ability to read, write and converse in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Closing Date: Monday, September 2, 2019
How To Apply for Western Cape Govt Jobs 2020 in South Africa
Note: A few applications are submitted online.
You need to have an account in order to sign in and apply – REGISTER HERE
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes. These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department. The selection process will be guided by the EE targets of the employing department.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for Western Cape Government Jobs for 2020.