The Waterberg College is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2017 in various fields in Thabazimbi, South Africa. The Waterberg College Vacancies are available for inters, and they can get full advantage of the Graduate Internships 2017. The Internship Opportunities are available in the following fields.
- Marketing Management Internships
- Human Resources Internships
- IT Technician Internships
- Receptionists Internships
If you are looking for the Waterberg College Jobs or Internship Jobs, you have come to the right place, as the college has announced the latest vacancies for 2017. The Waterberg College Internship 2017 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better HR Jobs, IT Careers or Receptionists Vacancies in near future. The Waterberg College Internship Programme 2017 should be availed by the interested candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions as mentioned below.
Waterberg College Internships 2017: Latest Internships in Thabazimbi South Africa
DURATION: 12 Months
- NCV Level 4 / N6 = R 4000 per month
- National Diploma / Degree = R 5000 per month
Waterberg TVET College is inviting applicants who have not previously participated in any Internship programme and currently unemployed, to gain work experience and exposure in the areas as specified underneath.
- REF: WTVET 2017 / 31-33 – Marketing Management (Central Office/Business Studies Centre/IT and Computer Science Centre)
- REF: WTVET 2017 / 34 – Marketing Management (Engineering and Skills Training Centre)
- REF: WTVET 2017 / 35 – Marketing Management (Thabazimbi Campus (Regorogile)
- REF: WTVET 2017 / 36 – Human Resources (Central Office)
- REF: WTVET 2017 / 37-38 – IT Technician (Central Office/Thabazimbi Campus)
- REF: WTVET 2017 / 39-40 – Receptionists (Central Office/Thabazimbi Campus)
- NCV Level 4 / N6 / National Diploma / Degree
Closing Date: 13 February 2016
How To Apply for Waterberg College Internship Programme in Thabazimbi SA
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Applicants should ensure that they meet the requirements of the post they apply for * The above mentioned applications should be submitted on a Z83 form, obtainable from all Public Service Departments (reflecting the relevant reference number) accompanied by a detailed CV and certified copies of all Qualifications, ID and Driver’s License * Faxed , e-mailed and late applications will not be considered * If you have not heard from the College within two months of the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful * The College reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s).* The college will unfortunately not incur any cost due to the process of appointment of candidates to these posts.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO:
POSTAL ADDRESS: The Principal, Waterberg TVET College, Postnet Suite #59, Private Bag X 2449, MOKOPANE, 0600 or HAND DELIVERY: The Principal, Waterberg TVET College, C/O Totius and Hooge Streets, MOKOPANE or Thabazimbi Campus, Regorogile, Extension 5.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the Waterberg College Vacancies 2017 available for interns in South Africa.