The BP is looking for the Bulk Vehicle Operator Learners in Gauteng and Durban, South Africa. The Vehicle Operator Learnerships 2024 are available for those candidates, who are willing to make their career in Vehicle Operation and Driving fields. The Bulk Vehicle Operator Learners are Wanted at BP, South Africa, where they will learn to operate the different vehicles.
the BP Careers and Jobs usually remain available in South Africa, and you may also avail these Jobs at BP after getting the experience certificate. You may also get the better Vehicle Operator Jobs and Career Opportunities after completing the Learnership Programme 2024. The Driving Learnerships are rare in South Africa, so you should join the BP Vehicle Operator Learnerships 2024 to be trained as Driver / Vehicle Operator. The valuable experience will provide you more better Driving Jobs / Driving Careers in South Africa. The interested candidates should go through the complete job details before forwarding their job application to the concerned / recruitment department.
Bulk Vehicle Operator Learners Wanted at BP, South Africa: Vehicle Operator Learnerships
Positions have become available in Durban and Gauteng for Bulk Vehicle Operator (BVO) Learners who will be responsible for the delivery of bulk fuel as per customer requirements, whilst fully complying with BP‘s HSSE (health, safety, security and environment) standards and practices and local legislation.This job engages intimately with the customer base, and as such the BVO’s role is critical to the delivery of customer satisfaction.
BP is the world’s sixth-largest oil and gas company.
As a Bulk Vehicle Operator you will be responsible for the following:
- Complete(pre-shift) self assessment & conduct vehicle pre trip inspection;
- Drive the bulk vehicle according to BP’s Driving Safety Standards (DSS);
- Receive loading and delivery instructions;
- Load and off-load bulk vehicle safely and efficiently;
- Effect delivery of the right product to the right place at the right time, safely every time;
- Ensure all relevant documentation, to and from the customer, is correct;
- Participate in trip briefing and de-briefing;
- Attend and participate in relevant HSSE meetings and training as required.
- 1 years code 14 driving experience
- Valid code 14 drivers license and PRDP
- English language required
How to Apply for Bulk Vehicle Operator Learners Jobs (BVO) at BP, South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should go to the Official Site of BP South Africa to apply online for the recently announced careers in Vehicle Operation field. The Vehicle Operator Learning Programme 2024 can jump start your career in short period of time, and you may get more better Jobs in future.