The Vodacom is offering the Latest Learnerships in various areas of South Africa. Vodacom Learnership Programme 2015 is available for those candidates, who are willing to get experience in relevant fields. The Vodacom Learnerships 2015 are available in Business Administration, Project Management, Marketing, Commercial Wholesale and Retail fields.
Vodacom Careers may also be available for you after getting experience from the company. Vodacom Vacancies usually remain available for hard working and talented candidates, so you should avail these opportunities. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may avail Vodacom Jobs after completing your learnership programme 2015. The Vodacom will engage you under the team of veterans, and you will get experience in various fields. You may also get more better Jobs and Career Opportunities after having good experience in the relevant fields. So the interested candidates should have a look on the details before forwarding their job application form to the recruitment department of the company.
Vodacom Learnerships 2015: Vodacom Careers in South Africa
They have positions available in the following areas:
Free State: Bloemfontein; Kwa-Zulu Natal: Umhlanga; Limpopo: Polokwane; Mpumalanga: Rustenburg and Nelspruit; Eastern Cape: Port Elizabeth and East London; Western Cape: Cape Town.
Purpose of the learnership programme:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for identified business areas at Vodacom
- Create an opportunity for individuals who do not have a tertiary qualification to acquire a NQF level 2 formal qualification within a specified field in the telecommunications environment
- Develop competence against the required outcomes within the specified qualification
- Focus on the development of various skills required within the total telecommunications environment during the programme
- Raise both the candidate’s commercial awareness and interpersonal skills to new levels so that they able to perform effectively within the environment.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Matric/Grade 12
- Essential requirements: Applicants must not be current permanent employees of Vodacom SA
- Be willing to sign a fixed-term employment contract for 12 months
Application Closing Date: 16 May, 2015
How to Apply for Vodacom Learnership Programme 2015 in South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to Apply Online for the recently announced Learnerships at Vodacom, South Africa. Vodacom is one of the famous companies, and the experience at vodacom will be helpful for you in near future, when you will get more better Job Offers from various other big companies.