Vodacom is offering the Latest Learnerships 2021 in South Africa. If you are looking for Vodacom Learnerships 2021, you have come to the right place. The Vodacom Careers have been announced for learners in various fields, and you can avail the Learnership Opportunities by forwarding your application at first convenient.
The Vodacom Learnership Programme 2021 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get Vodacom South Africa Jobs in near future. The Vodacom Jobs may also be available for you after completing the Vodacom Learnerships 2021 in JHB, SA. If you are looking for Vodacom Vacancies or Careers at Vodacom South Africa, you are at the right place. The Vodacom Learnership Training Programme 2021 is available for hard working and talented candidates. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the 2021 Learnerships at Vodacom SA before forwarding their job application form to the concerned / recruitment department of the company.
Vodacom Learnerships 2021: Vodacom Jobs and Careers in South Africa
About The Vodacom Learnership Program 2021
Every year Vodacom offers young people from various communities across the nation Vodacom learnership opportunities in line with the government?s National Skills Development Strategy to create skills and employment and ease poverty.
Vodacom is one of the largest cell phone companies in South Africa and is part of the international company, Vodafone. Like its major shareholder, Vodacom believes in harnessing the qualifications and degrees, talents and aspirations of all citizens that are part of our colorful and diverse nation. This belief is harnessed to lead The Vodacom Way, which is the essence of the company culture.
To this end, Vodacom deploys a wide range of development programmes, including Vodacom learnerships that consist of both theoretical and practical training according to SAQA Unit Standards.
Vodacom Learnership Requirements
There are certain requirements for being accepted into Vodacom learnerships:
- You must be a South African citizen
- Applicants must be in possession of a Standard 10/Grade 12 Certificate; or
- Be in possession of a Further Education and Training Certificate NQF (Level 4); or
- Have successfully completed the National Certificate in Vocational Studies (NQF Level 4)
- You must have at least a C pass for Mathematics and Science
- Candidates must have at least a basic knowledge regarding Information Technology, computer engineering, electrical engineering, and computer science.
- To apply for the Engineering and Operations Learnership you must have the necessary qualifications from a university of technology or electronic engineering academy.
- You will need a computer science, computer engineering, or information system qualification to apply for the Information Technology Learnership
- You must be between the ages of 21 and 35 years
- Applicants must not currently be employed
- You must not currently be busy with any other studies
The Engineering and Information Technology Learnerships
These Vodacom Engineering and Technology learnerships are outcomes-based learning and based on a legally binding contract between the learner, the employer, and the service provider.
The Learnership Programme is for a period of one year (12 months) and consists of:
About 30% of the training will consist of theoretical training which will be conducted in a classroom-type atmosphere.
- You will be supplied with all training materials
- You will be expected to compile a Portfolio of Evidence of all your work; this will be submitted for assessment at the end of your learnership
The remainder of the training will be practical workplace (on-the-job) training.
- This part of the training will be done at a Vodacom venue specified by the company
- Learners will receive a monthly stipend during training but are responsible for their own accommodation, meals, and transport
Once both the theoretical (instructional) and practical (workplace) phases have been completed and the Portfolio of Evidence (POE) has been submitted and successfully undergone external verification FET Certificate for the qualification will be issued.
A learnership contract is a legally binding contract and any irregularity or violation of the terms of the agreement will be dealt with in accordance with Sections 17 and 18 of the Skills Development Act, 97 of 1998.
Vodacom Learnership Application Process
In order to apply for a Vodacom Learnership, you must complete an application form in your own handwriting.
- You can download the Application form from the Vodacom website.
- When applying for the learnership make sure that you specify the learnership post that you are applying for (e.g. Vodacom Engineering and Operations Learnership)
- Make sure that you sign the application form
- Attach certified copies of your certificates and Identity Document (these copies must have been certified within the last 3 months – you can get this done at any Police Station)
- Applications can also be e-mailed to Externalbursars@vodacom.co.za.
- Application forms that are late or unsigned will not be accepted
- Photocopied forms will not be accepted
Remember that during your workplace training you will be responsible for your own accommodation, transport, and meal costs. It is therefore suggested that you apply for a learnership in the Region or Management Area closest to where you live.
Vodacom Learnership Information
Vodacom also often offers Call Centre learnerships. You can find more information on these learnerships on the Vodacom website.
You can keep checking whether there are any of the above-mentioned learnerships open for applications yet by checking the Vodacom website which you will find by navigating to the careers section to look for learnerships.
How to Apply for Vodacom Learnership 2021: Vodacom Vacancies in South Africa
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click Here to apply online for the Latest Vodacom Learnership Opportunities for 2021. Vodacom is one of the famous companies working in many countries, so you should not miss the learnership job opportunities available at the company.