The Vodacom South Africa is offering the Latest Graduate Training Jobs 2021 / 2022 in Johannesburg. Discover the Graduate Programme 2021-2022 is available for those candidates who are willing to get experience through the Vodacom Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022. The Vodacom Jobs mostly remain vacant in South Africa, and you can now apply for the Vodacom Jobs 2021 in JHB.
The Vodacom Discover the Graduate Programme 2021 and 2022 will boost your level of experience, and you will find better Jobs in South Africa. The Vodacom has announced the Graduate Training Programme 2021-2022, and interested candidates can apply online after having a look on the details and descriptions as appended below.
Vodacom Discover the Graduate Program 2021 / 2022 in South Africa
Location: Midrand, Johannesburg
NB: On the Vodacom website there are two programmes under this link. That is, Graduate Programme and the Discovery Programme
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income. This programme is our pipeline into Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise.
The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2022. Start dates are 1 February and 1 March 2022.
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom; and to
- Create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital techco environment.
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
- South African Citizen by Birth
- Must have 0-1 year working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Information Systems/Information Technology
Closing Date: 31 July 2021
How To Apply for Vodacom Discover the Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the Vodacom Graduate /Internship Programme 2022. The Vodacom is one of the leading companies working in South Africa, so your experience at Vodacom will be helpful in finding better Job Opportunities in near future.