The Vaal University of Technology is offering the Latest Jobs 2020 / 2021 in South Africa. The Internship Programme 2020 / 2021 is also available that can boost your level of experience. The Vaal University of Technology Jobs 2021 are available, and you can get full advantage of these vacancies.
If you are looking for VUT Jobs or VUT Internships 2020 / 2021, you have come to the right place. The interested candidates can have a look on the details and descriptions of the Vaal University of Technology Vacancies 2020 / 2021, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment depatrment.
Vaal University of Technology Jobs for 2020 / 2021: Internship Opportunities
The Vaal University of Technology is offering the Latest Internships 2020 / 2021 in South Africa. The following Internship Programme 2020 / 2021 is available at Vaal University of Technology, South Africa.
- Structural Engineering Internships 2020 / 2021
- Nursing Internships 2020 / 2021
- Tourism Management Internships 2020 / 2021
- Sports Management Internsihps 2020 / 2021
If you are looking for above mentioned graduate internships 2020 / 2021, you have come to the right place.
The department of Hospitality, Tourism and PR, Vaal University of Technology, through the Nurturing Emerging Scholars Programme (NESP) is seeking to recruit individuals with demonstrated academic ability and have a passion in following the academic career. The NESP Scholarship/Internship is an initiative of the Department of Higher Education and Training.
Skills / Competencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- excellent teaching skills,
- planning and organising skills,
- conceptual skills,
- analytical ability,
- interpersonal skills
- problem solving skills
- South African citizen
- Must be aged 35 years or Younger
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Tourism Management Grade / Intern
- A BTech (Honours) degree in Tourism Management with a minimum average of 60% attained in the Honours or BTech qualification
Structural Engineering Grade / Intern
- A BSc/BEng (Honours) degree in Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering speciality) or a BTech degree in Civil
Engineering (Structural Engineering speciality) with a minimum average of 70% attained in the Honours or BTech
Sport Management Grade / Intern
- Matric plus 5-year vertical qualification with specialisation in relevant teaching field (Sport Management, Sport Science, Leisure / Recreation Science, Humanities of Sport or related fields).
- An appropriate Honours degree / BTech National Diploma in Sport Management or related field with a minimum average of 70% attained.
- Research experience.
- Accreditation/Membership with relevant professional bodies in Sport would be a recommendation
Nursing Grade / Intern
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (e.g. B Cur I et A or equivalent Nursing Education / Management
- Clinical Specialisation in Midwifery/ Nursing Science/ Community, will be an added advantage
- At least 3 – 5 years previous working experience as a registered nurse
- 1 – 2 years in the nursing education field (higher education will be an advantage)
- Registered at the South African Nursing Council as a Professional Nurse with Midwifery
- Ability to work under pressure, deadline driven and multi-tasking
- Possession of a Code B Drivers Licence (ability to drive a manual car will be an added advantage)
How to Apply for Vaal University of Technology Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
The application must be accompanied by a CV, identity document and ORIGINAL certified copies (not older than 3 months) of educational qualifications. Indicate the position you are applying for in the Email subject.
Submit CV by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand deliver to: Carmen Titus at B103
Closing date for applications: 22 July 2020
- Submission of such copies entitles Vaal University of Technology to authenticate the qualifications without any further consent from the applicant.
- Candidates with foreign qualifications must also submit the South African equivalent of the qualification.
- These qualifications are evaluated by SAQA.
Vaal University of Technology is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, which is committed to the implementation of its employment equity plan. Therefore, people from designated groups are encouraged to apply.
If you are not contacted within three weeks after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Vaal University of Technology Careers in South Africa.