The University of Pretoria is offering the Veterinary Internships 2019 / 2020 in South Africa. The Veterinary Internship Programme 2020 will kick start your professional career and boost your level of experience by engaging you under the team of experts. The University of Pretoria Jobs and Careers are available for learners / interns, so they should avail the internship opportunities.
The University of Pretoria Internships 2020 are available for those candidates who are willing to get experience in veterinary field. The Veterinarian Jobs 2020 are available for interns / learners, so you should not miss these opportunities. The Veterinarian Vacancies mostly remain vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the Veterinarian Careers after completing the Veterinary Science Internships 2020.
The University of Pretoria Internship Programme 2020 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions of the Latest Internship Jobs available in Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa.
University of Pretoria Internships 2019 / 2020: Veterinarian Internship Programme 2020
The Faculty of Veterinary Science has wonderful opportunities for junior veterinarians who want to gain more experience in a small animal- or equine clinic and learn from the best specialists.
The Department of Companion Animal Clinical Studies has the following vacancies for interns for 2020:
- Small Animal Clinic (two posts)
- Dermatology Clinic (one post)
- Equine Clinic (two posts)
The successful candidates will actively participate in the following areas:
- Clinical service in several sections of the Department of Companion Animal Clinical Studies, including a 24-hour and weekend service;
- Administrative duties associated with clinical work;
- Assist with teaching and clinical/ practical training (including basic surgical skills) of undergraduate veterinary and veterinary nursing students;
- Assist clinicians with research and publications;
- Clinical/ academic duties as delegated by the line manager and Head of Department;
- Community engagement activities.
- A BVSc-degree or BVMCh-degree or an equivalent veterinary qualification;
- Registration as a veterinarian with the SAVC;
- Acknowledged clinical expertise;
- Valid working visa (where applicable).
Required Competencies (Skills, Knowledge And Behavioural Attributes):
- Adequate subject knowledge of small animal medicine and surgery, or equine medicine and surgery, or dermatology;
- Appropriate language and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good computer skills (Windows, MS Office and the internet);
- After-hours availability;
- Commitment to further academic development.
In applying for this post, please attach:
- Self-evaluation indicating the post/s interested in;
- A comprehensive CV;
- Certified copies of qualifications;
- Names, e-mail addresses and telephone details of three referees whom we have permission to contact.
How to Apply for Veterinary Internship Programme 2020 at University of Pretoria
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the recently announced University of Pretoria Careers available for interns.
Closing date: 6 August 2019
No application will be considered after the closing date, or if it does not comply with at least the minimum requirements.
The University of Pretoria Jobs 2020 have been announced for interns in the veterinary field of study, so you should apply online for the veterinary internship training programme 2020 at the first convenient.