The Unilever has announced the Quality In Service Traineeships 2020 in Durban, South Africa. The In-Service Training Jobs 2020 are available at Unilever, South Africa in different categories and fields of study. If you are looking for the In-Service Training Programme 2020, you have come to the right place, as Unilever Careers are available for Trainees.
Unilever Training In-Service Traineeships 2020 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Quality Control Jobs or Quality Surveying Vacancies after completing the Unilever In Service Training Programme 2020. The Unilever Careers usually remain vacant / available in South Africa, so you will also become able to avail the Unilever Vacancies after getting the experience certificate from the company. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Unilever Training Jobs 2019 before forwarding their job application to the concerned department of the company.
Unilever In-Service Traineeship Programme 2020: Unilever Jobs
Quality In-Service Trainee
- Completed 2nd year Analytical Chemistry, Food Technology and
Biotechnology, requiring 1 Yearin-service experience
- Familiar with laboratory environment, procedures and practices
- Role will require some degree of manual labour, i.e. lifting
boxes/powder up to 10kg
- Use of computer software programs – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential
- Good communication skills both written and verbal – proficient in
- Subject to medical assessment – lung function
How to Apply for Unilever Traineeships 2020 Available in South Africa
PLEASE MARK YOUR CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF JUDY MOONSAMY
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Unilever Training 2020 that will boost your experience level and expertise.