Uniliver is offering the Latest SHE Internship Opportunities 2014 in Durban, South Africa for students and other candidates. Uniliver Internship Programme 2014 has been announced by the company, and you should have a look on the following job details.
Uniliver South Africa is a big company, and people usually looks for careers at Uniliver. There are several Internship Jobs available at Uniliver, and you should apply at your earliest by submitting your internship application to the company. Have a look on the following Internship Opportunity 2o14 details before applying to the internship job.
Uniliver SHE Internship Jobs Details
Closing Date: 25 December 2013
This role is only open to candidates who are eligible to work in Durban, South Africa.
Purpose of the Role
- Role is intended to develop the trainee and help him/her gain hands-on experience in the sphere of SHE. The intern will also provide administrative support to the SHE department.
- Updates all SHE procedures as required
- Communicates changes to the procedures and safety information by attending meetings and updating Safety notice boards.
- Communicates changes to the procedures and quality information by attending meetings and updating quality notice boards
- Assist training facilitator with arranging and planning safety training for SHE team.
- Collates SHE statistics and results as required.
- Work with Coordinators to drive audit plans and corrective action implementation e.g. hygiene, first aid box, housekeeping etc.
- Take minutes and maintain trackers for all activities to drive SHE plans
- Select 2 key projects to develop own SHE skill and improve SHE within Unilever
- Spend a month at each local factory as part of development
Minimum Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of a diploma in Safety/Occupational Health/Environmental Management or Science
- Achieve a 60% average in your studies and
- Communications skills
- MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Accuracy in data capture / processing
- Concern for rigor and order
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
How to Apply For SHE Internships at Uniliver
If you think that you comply with the above mentioned Eligibility Criteria, then you must Apply Online for the available internship vacancies at Uniliver in Durban South Africa. This is a job opportunity at Uniliver and you should avail it by not wasting your time and submitting application at Unliver Office in Durban, South Africa. You should also check the Uniliver Careers for several other job opportunities in your relevant field.