The UBS is offering the Latest Graduate Talent Programme 2021 in Johannesburg. The UBS South Africa Careers 2021 are available for those candidates, who are willing to get experience through Training Jobs or Learning Programs.
The UBS South Africa Jobs 2021 have been announced for Interns, where you can optimize your skills as well as your level of experience. The UBS Graduate Talent Program 2021 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get better Jobs in South Africa.
UBS South Africa Vacancies 2021 should be applied by interested candidates. The UBS Graduate Program 2021 will be helpful for you in finding better job opportunities in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of UBS Graduate Talent Program 2021 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department of the company.
UBS Graduate Programme 2021 in South Africa: UBS Jobs in SA
Do you want to know more about the participants and dynamics of the capital markets? You’ll:
- get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal
- be involved in and contribute to providing M&A advice and execution, including spinoffs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defence and formation of joint ventures
- interact with the equities platform to get an insight into the investor community views and trends
- learn all about debt capital markets including corporate and emerging market bonds
- gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients’ funding and stake management needs
- be able to analyse complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objectives
You’ll be working in our Investment Bank’s Corporate Client Solutions (CCS) business. You’ll work closely with the CCS country and sector coverage teams, as well as the other product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
You need to be in the last year of your degree and have, or be on track for, a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate degree. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.)
- We’d like to see evidence that you can: –
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas// Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Closing Date: 30 November 2020
How To Apply for UBS Graduate Training Program 2021: UBS South Africa Jobs for 2021
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements provided by the company, you should Apply Online for the UBS Graduate Talent Program 2021.