The Twizza is offering the Latest Careers and Jobs in South Africa. The Twizza Gradaute Programme 2019 or Twizza Internship Programme 2019 is available in the following fields of interests.
- Industrial Engineering P1 & P2 Development Programme
- Marketing Internships 2019
- IT Internships 2019
- Human Resources Internships 2019
- Finance Internships 2019
- Quality Assurance Internships 2019
If you are looking for Twizza Vacancies 2019/2020, you should join the Graduate Internships 2019/20 available for hard working and talented students. The Twizza Internships 2019 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs in near future. Twizza Jobs will also be available for you after having valuable experience in the field. So you should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Twizza Graduate Development Programme 2019 before forwarding your job application to the concerned department.
TWIZZA Careers for 2019: Twizza Graduate Internship Training Programme in South Africa
The Twizza internship Development Programme is a 12 month programme that provides an introduction to the working world, as well as foundation to further development.
- Industrial Engineering P1 and P2 (IEQ1401)
- With a 3 — 4 year Diploma or Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Marketing (MIQ1401)
- With a 3 — 4 year Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Business Management
- Information Technology (ITQ1401)
- With a 3 — 4 year Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or networks
- Human Resources Management (HRQ1101)
- With a 3 — 4 year Diploma or Degree in Human Resources
- Finance (FQ1101)
- Commerce Diploma or Degree
- Quality Assurance (QAQ1101
- With a 3 — 4 year Diploma or Degree in Food Science / Technology , Biotechnology, Microbiology
Education, experience and competencies required:
- Grade 12
- Must be unemployed
- Must be computer literate (MS Office)
- Trustworthy, Coorporative, proactive an willing to learn – Friendly, able to work quickly and under pressure
- Consistently behaves in a manner that is appropriate and professional
- Understand and carry out instructions
- Good verbal and communication skills, read an write instructions in English
- Self discipline
Closing Date: 25 January 2019
How To Apply for Twizza Internship Opportunities in South Africa
Send your CV quoting the relevant Ref N. to: email@example.com
If have been Contacted within 15 days of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced Twizza Internship Jobs.