Tshwane Rapid Transit is offering the Latest Vacancies for 2016 in South Africa. The Tshwane Rapid Transit Apprenticeships 2016 have been announced by the company for those candidates, who are willing to optimize their professional career. The Apprenticeship Training Programme 2016 will boost your experience level and provide you more better job offers and career opportunities in future.
Tshwane Rapid Transit Vacancies are available for the hard working and talented persons. So if you are looking for the Jobs at Tshwane Rapid Transit, you have come to the right place. The interested candidates should avail these Apprenticeship Opportunities 2016 to raise their experience level. You can have a look on the details as mentioned below before forwarding your application form to the concerned department of the company.
Tshwane Rapid Transit Careers & Jobs: Apprenticeship Programme 2016 in South Africa
A leading passenger transportation company situated in Pretoria Central is seeking Apprentices to join their company on a 24 to 48 months training programme.
Apprentices shall be trained in the following disciplines:
- Diesel and Natural Compressed Gas
- Auto Electrical Apprenticeships Training Jobs
- Body building and panel beating Training Careers
- Spray painting Apprenticeship Programme
- Air – conditioning
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- N3 in Engineering studies (Mathematics and Engineering Science)
- Grade 12 with Pure Mathematics (Average of no less than 60%) and Physical Science (Average of no less than 60%)
- Ability to read, write and converse in English.
- Not older than 28
- Reside in the Tshwane area.
- Physically able to do the work and pass a medical examination by the Company Physician.
- Willing to undertake relevant psychometric tests.
- No criminal record.
- Willing to enter into an apprenticeship learnership contract.
- Willing to enter into a performance evaluation contract.
- Willing to travel to training facilities and sleep out when so required.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MEET THESE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEED NOT APPLY.
Successful candidates shall be offered a stipend.
Closing Date: 06 January 2016
How To Apply for Tshwane Rapid Transit Apprenticeships 2016: Training Jobs in SA
Application letters, including a comprehensive CV should be addressed Ms Lebogang Matlala and be submitted on or before the closing date of 06 January 2016 to the following: Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 2 (two) months of this advertisement, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
FURTHER NOTE THAT: Tshwane Rapid Transit (Pty) Ltd reserves the rights not to make any appointments. The company is committed to the principles of employment equity.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should avail these Apprenticeship Opportunities available at Tshwane Rapid Transit in South Africa.