Trudon Pty Ltd is offering the Latest Bursary Programme 2017 in South Africa. The Trudon Bursaries 2017 are available for students with Multimedia Design and Digital Media Studies. Hence if you are studying Designing, you can apply for the Trudon Bursary 2017 i.e. a special programme for student financing.
Trudon Bursary Scheme 2017 will be helpful for you in managing your educational expenses. If you are looking for study finance, then you should go for the Trudon Bursary Application Form to avail these Latest Bursaries 2017 in South Africa. Trudon Jobs usually remain available / vacant, and you may also avail the Trudon Careers after getting the required experience. The Trudon Vacancies will also be available for you after getting the valuable experience.
Trudon Bursaries for 2017 will be managing your educational financing, and you will be able to study with more ease. The Bursary Funds have been allocated by the Trudon Pty Ltd South Africa, and you should have a look on the details of available bursary programme 2017 before submitting your bursary application form at the bursary dept of the company.
Trudon Bursaries for 2017: The Latest Bursary Programmes in South Africa
Applications for 2017 are now open, So Apply before 31 August 2016
Applications are now open for the 2017 Trudon Bursary Programme.?Further your career with a Trudon bursary aimed at assisting South African second and third year tertiary students. Regrettably no first year bursaries are available. Trudon is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
Trudon (publishers of the Yellow Pages) is a South African company that delivers the best local commercial search in South Africa as well as affordable, effective advertising and marketing options to the local SME and corporate market.
To qualify for the Trudon Bursary the student must:
* Be a South African citizen or permanent resident
* Able to provide proof of his/her current academic results and be in possession of a grade 12 exemption certificate with Maths
* Be accepted by the chosen university for the specific course
* Be a second or third year student studying full time at a recognised South African university (that is acceptable to Trudon) towards an undergraduate degree in:
- Informatics or IT Management
- Computer Science and Informatics or Information Technology / Mathematical Science
- Multimedia Design
- Digital Media Studies
Multimedia Design and Digital Media Studies are awarded to students studying towards a Bachelor of Information Science (Publishing and Multimedia) and or Graphic Design qualification.?These degrees represent fields of relevance to the company. The main criteria for the selection of applications are financial need and academic potential.?Trudon does not award bursaries towards post-graduate studies.
- Second or third year tertiary students: Majors and overall average minimum 60%.
What does the bursary cover?
- Registration and Tuition fees
- Book Allowance
- Residence fees (where applicable)
How will my progress be monitored?
Bursaries are reviewed after each examination based on the students academic performance and renewed annually.
All bursaries are granted on merit but preference is given to black (Africans, Coloureds and Indian) applicants.
What happens after graduation?
- After graduation, the student may be required to work 12 to 18 months for Trudon
- Should the bursary recipient not accept the contract of employment, repayment will become due of all monies owed to the Company
- In-Service training periods are excluded from this period. The obligation period for tertiary students will only commence after successful completion of the graduation programme.
Closing Date: 31?August 2016
How to Apply for Trudon Bursary Programme 2017: Latest 2017 Bursaries in South Africa
After studying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, if you comply with it, you should Click here to download the application form. After downloading the bursary application form, just complete the form and submit it via email at: email@example.com
Keep in mind the closing date of the Trudon Bursaries for 2017 and submit your application at the earliest possible time. The Trudon South Africa, is one of the big companies working since long, so you should not miss the chance to avail these bursaries at Trudon Pty Ltd.