Transnet Freight Rail is offering the Trainee Train Assistant Jobs for 2019 in South Africa. If you are looking for Transnet Vacancies, then you are at the right place. The Transnet is offering the Trainee Train Driver Jobs 2019, where you can raise your experience level as train driver. The Transnet Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, so you should get valuable experience in order to avail the Transnet Careers in South Africa. The Transnet Trainee Jobs should be availed by interested candidates.
Trainee Train Assistant Careers 2019 are available at Transnet, so you should not miss the career opportunities if you are willing to become a train driver. The Train Driver Careers mostly remain available at Transnet, South Africa, where you can avail these jobs after having some good and valuable experience. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Trainee Train Assistant Vacancies before forwarding their job application to the recruitment department.
Trainee Train Assistant Jobs 2019 at Transnet South Africa: Transnet Vacancies in South Africa
Transnet is looking for Trainee Train Assistants. A Trainee Train Assistant will be required to undergo modular training, conduct and successfully complete the required modules in Train Assistant – Initial Course and practical training as to be qualified and certified as a Train Assistant.
Trainee Train Assistant – Transnet
A Trainee Train Assistant will be required to undergo modular training, conduct and successfully complete the required modules in Train Assistant – Initial Course and practical training as to be qualified and certified as a Train Assistant.
Operating Division: Transnet Freight Rail
Position Title: Trainee Train Assistant
Employee Group: Trainee
Department: Train Crew Mng
Reporting To: Section Manager: Train Traffic
Grade Level: SSTFT
Reference Number: 50013769
- Grade 12 with Mathematics
- Must successfully complete and pass a theoretical as well as practical training as a Trainee Train Assistant
- At least 1.6 metres tall
- Visual acuity
- Physically able to lift and carry objects (be prepared to be subjected to assessment of physical abilities)
- Possess the following skills:
- Psycho Motor
- Depth perception
- Communication (reading, written and verbal)
- Safety conscious
- Environmental awareness
- Prepared to work overtime
- Prepared to work shifts
- Attend and successfully Complete a theoretical Training Program within the required time frame
- Develop competency via formal learning as to perform within a operational environment and operate equipment as assigned
- Safely and efficiently accomplish work assignments and goals that are in line with the Training Program, company’s strategies and vision
- Maintain comprehensive records (portfolio of evidence) of all theoretical and practical training experience for use in progressing
- Execute Trainee Train assistant duties as prescribed by TFR
Click below to view how to apply.
How to Apply For Trainee Train Assistant at Transnet South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, the completed curriculum vitae (CV) should be submitted by fax to 0117749919 (Please use this reference number: 50009647). Alternatively you can also Click Here to apply online for Transnet South Africa Vacancies available for Train Assistants. Transnet Careers in South Africa are available for hard working and talented candidates, so you should not miss the available opportunities at the company.
Reference number: 50013769
The closing date is on 01.03.2019. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.
We urge all our employees, clients, members of the public and our suppliers to report any kind of fraud or corruption at Transnet. Call the hotline toll free number: 0800 003 056 or email Transnet@tip-offs.com