The Transnet Engineering is offering the Latest Apprenticeships 2020 in Durban, South Africa. The Transnet Jobs for 2020 are available for trainees, where you can obtain the valuable experience by working on different tasks. The Following Transnet Apprenticeships 2020 are available at the company.
- Transnet Fitter Apprenticeships 2019-2020
- Transnet Electrician Apprenticeships 2019-2020
- Transnet Millwright Apprenticeships 2019 / 2020
- Transnet Diesel Mechanics Apprenticeships 2019 / 2020
- Transnet Auto Electrician Apprenticeships 2019 / 2020
- Transnet Welder Apprenticeships 2019-2020
The Transnet Apprenticeship Training 2019-2020 is available for those people who are looking for Transnet Vacancies for 2019 as well as Transnet Careers for 2019-2020. The Transnet Apprenticeship Programme 2020 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs at Transnet Engineering in South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Transnet Apprenticeship Training Jobs 2019 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department of the company.
Transnet Apprenticeship Programme 2019 in Durban: Transnet Jobs 2020
Ref No: HR / KZN / TPT / RCB / APPRENTICESHIP / 19 / 05 / 16 (must be written on the outside of the envelope for identification)
As part of our human capital development strategy, we are offering comprehensive bursaries to students to be trained as Artisans and Skilled Workers in the following trades and field.
- Fitters [x10]
- Electrician [x10]
- Millwright [x6]
- Diesel Mechanics [x10]
- Auto-Electricians [x4]
- Welder [x2]
- Grade 12 with a pass in Maths and Physical Science or
- Grade 12 Technical Matric with a pass in Maths and relevant trade subject
- N2 with relevant trade subjects will be an added advantage
- Code 8 Driver’s Licence will be an added advantage
Please take note of the following:
- SA citizens studying towards these trades or related fields without any other bursary obligation
- and with outstanding achievements are encouraged to apply
- Appointments will be made in terms of the Company’s Employment equity policy and Recruitment and Selection policy.
- All training will be done in Durban. Please note that NO accommodation & / transport assistance will be provided
- Only posted applications will be accepted.
- Preference will be given to youth from local communities.
- Please accept that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within one month of the closing date of the advertisement.
CLOSING DATE: 30 MAY 2019
How To Apply for Transnet Apprenticeships 2019-2020: Online Application Form
Please send a cover letter indicating your choice of trade, your CV, certified copy of relevant qualification / s and certified copy of ID document to Transnet Engineering via the following postal address:
RECRUITMENT MANAGER, TRANSNET ENGINEERING, PO BOX 951, DURBAN, 4000
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for Transnet Vacancies 2019-2020. The Transnet is one of the famous South African Companies, so your experience at Transnet Durban will be helpful for you in finding new careers and jobs.