The Latest Traffic Warden Learnership Jobs 2021 / 2022 are available at Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, South Africa. The Traffic Warden Jobs are not rare now in South Africa, as the Government Company is offering the Latest Traffic Warden Learnerships 2021 / 2022. Now you can become Traffic Warden or Traffic Officer by going through the complete training programme 2021 at Dept of Community Safety and Transport Management in South Africa. The Government Learnerships 2021 are rare in South Africa, and if you are looking for the Government Learnership Programme 2021, then you have a best chance to apply for Traffic Warden Learning Programme.
Traffic Warden Careers were rare in South Africa, but now the company has announced the Traffic Warden Learnership 2021-2022 again to boost the knowledge, expertise and experience of candidates who are willing to become Traffic Wardens in South Africa. It is pertinent to mention that, you may also avail the Traffic Warden Vacancies after successfully completing the Learnership Programme 2021. You should have a look on the details of learnership programme 2021-22 before submitting your application at the recruitment department of the government company.
Traffic Warden Learnership Programme 2021-2022 at Dept of Community Safety & Transport South Africa
Ref: 01 / 2021
The Department of Community Safety & Transport Management is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer which seeks to capacitate unemployed youth with knowledge and skills in Road Traffic Management Learnership. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the placement of Unemployed Youth on the said programme. An indication in this regard will facilitate the processing of applications.
Road Traffic Management Learnership Programme (2021 / 22 Learnership)
- Grade 12 (Matric Certificate) / NCV L4 Certificate,
- South African Identity Document,
- Age must be between 18-35 years,
- Valid Driver’s License,
- SAPS Clearance Certificate,
- Recent Medical Report
- Certificate that proves that applicant can do strenuous exercise,
- Proof of residence from Traditional Authority or Municipality.
NB: Female, Coloureds, Indians and Whites candidates are encouraged to apply
- Applications must be submitted on the improved Z83(Employment application form) which must be fully completed and compulsory to be signed and dated. Please note that is compulsory to complete all fields on the prescribed Z83 form for the application to be considered.Should the applicant / s use incorrect application form for employment (Z83) approved to be utilized with effect 01 January 2021, the application / s will not be considered for selection purposes (disqualified). The employment application for (Z83) is obtainable at any National or Provincial Department, and it is accessible on the DPSA web-site, www.dpsa.gov.za. The Employment application form (Z83) must be accompanied bya recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details. Originally certified copies of all Qualifications, ID document, and other required documents. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Candidates must indicate the number of the post / reference number and the centre in their applications.
- Candidates requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as enquiries below the post applied for.
- Applications should be forwarded in time to the department since applications received after the closing date and time indicated below will as a rule not be accepted. Faxed and emailed applications are not accepted.
- It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the department.
- The Department reserves the right not to make appointments, and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- All appointments will be subjected to a positive qualifications verifications as well as security clearance and vetting.
- NB. Learners who have previously been in a Learnership programme in the Public Service will not be considered.
Closing Date: 14 May 2021
How to Apply for Traffic Warden Learnerships 2021-2022 in South Africa
Please direct all enquiries to Mr GM Malotane.
All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138 / 110 / 111 / 113, 152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mahikeng
The Department of Community Safety and Transport Management has announced the Latest Vacancies / Learnerships. If you are looking for the Latest Jobs and Traffic Warden Careers with Good Salary Package in South Africa, then you should have some experience first in the same field. The Government of South Africa is offering the Training Programme, and you should not waste your time here and there. You should apply online for the recently announced / New Government Learnership Vacancies by submitting your application at the first convenient.