The Latest Traffic Officer Learnerships 2014 are available at North West Province South Africa. The Traffic Officer Learnership Programme is being offered by North West Department of Human Settlements, Public Safety and Liaison, while Learnership Job applications are invited from the serious candidates, who are willing hard to get the Traffic Officer Jobs.
Traffic Officer Learnership Programme 2014 can make your future bright by engaging you in a dynamic job. Traffic Warden Vacancies and Jobs have been announced by various sectors in South Africa, and you can avail these Traffic Officer Job Opportunities after getting training in the required field, so the Traffic Officer Learnerships can be best fit for your experience, and you may get more better career offers and job opportunities after completing the Learnerships for Traffic Officers. You should have a look on the details of programme before submitting your application from at the recruitment department of North West Dept of Human Settlements, Public Safety and Liaison.
Traffic Officer Learnerships in South Africa
The North West Department of Human Settlements, Public Safety and Liaison (Public Safety and Liaison Branch) invites applications for the Traffic Officer’s Diploma Learnership, which seeks to capacitate unemployed youth with knowledge of and skills in traffic law enforcement. Upon completion of the programme, the learners will receive a national qualification in the form of a Basic Traffic Officer’s Diploma (NQF Level 4).
Salary: Minimum stipend of R2 700 per month (Ref. 2/2014)
Duration: 12 Months
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria for Traffic Warden Learnerships
Grade 12 (Matric Certificate)
Valid driver’s licence
Between 18-35 years of age
Attach medical report indicating that the applicant is fit to do strenuous exercise/training
Certificate from SAPS indicating that the applicant does not have a criminal record
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Applications will only be considered from unemployed South African citizens, aged between 18 and 35 years
- Candidates who have already participated in a learnership programme in any Government department will not be considered
Closing Date: 11 April 2014
How to Apply for Traffic Officer Learnership Programme 2014
Applications should be made on form Z83 (download here), obtainable from any Public Service department and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications and Identity Document.
Application form should be signed and dated. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered.
• Should you be in a possession of foreign qualifications, they must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Please take note that all qualifications are subject to verification
• Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Faxed and e-mailed applications will also not be considered
• The Department reserves the right not to make appointments and correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resources Management, Department of Human Settlements, Public Safety and Liaison, Private Bag X19, Mmabatho 2735, for attention Mr Gilford Moshito Malotaneor hand deliver at the Department of Human Settlements, Public Safety and Liaison, Office No 130/131, Administrative Wing, New Head Office Complex, Old Parliament Building, Ngaka Modiri Molema Road.
Please direct all enquiries to Mr GM Malotane, tel. (018) 388-1049.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements provided by the North West Department of Human Settlements, Public Safety and Liaison, you should submit your learnership application at the prescribed form before the ending date of Learnership Opportunities. The Traffic Officer Learnerships 2014 can boost your experience and skills, and you may get Traffic Warden Jobs after successfully completing the Learnership Programme.