The North West Government and North West Department of Transport is offering the Latest Traffic Office Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022 in South Africa. The people looking for Traffic Officer Learnerships 2020 / 2021 can now apply online for the North West Government Careers and Jobs for 2021 available for learners. The Traffic Officer Jobs for 2021 are available in South Africa, and now you can Apply Online for the Traffic Officer Careers available for learners in South Africa.
The NW Government Learnership Programme 2021 will jump start your career by engaging you under the team of veterans. You will get the required experience in short span of time that will make you able to find more better Traffic Officer Jobs 2020 in near future. The Government Learnerships 2021 are rarely available in South Africa, so you should not miss the Govt Learnership Opportunities 2019 and forward your job application form for the Traffic Officer Learning Programme 2021 or Training Programme 2021 in order to become expert in the field. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Traffic Officer Job Opportunities before forwarding their job application to the govt recruitment department.
Traffic Officer Learnership 2021 / 2022 at North West Government: Vacancies
Ref: 01 / 2021
The Department of Community Safety & Transport Management is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer which seeks to capacitate unemployed youth with knowledge and skills in Road Traffic Management Learnership. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the placement of Unemployed Youth on the said programme. An indication in this regard will facilitate the processing of applications.
Road Traffic Management Learnership Programme (2021 / 22 Learnership)
- Grade 12 (Matric Certificate) / NCV L4 Certificate,
- South African Identity Document,
- Age must be between 18-35 years,
- Valid Driver’s License,
- SAPS Clearance Certificate,
- Recent Medical Report
- Certificate that proves that applicant can do strenuous exercise,
- Proof of residence from Traditional Authority or Municipality.
NB: Female, Coloureds, Indians and Whites candidates are encouraged to apply
- Applications must be submitted on the improved Z83(Employment application form) which must be fully completed and compulsory to be signed and dated. Please note that is compulsory to complete all fields on the prescribed Z83 form for the application to be considered.Should the applicant / s use incorrect application form for employment (Z83) approved to be utilized with effect 01 January 2021, the application / s will not be considered for selection purposes (disqualified). The employment application for (Z83) is obtainable at any National or Provincial Department, and it is accessible on the DPSA web-site, www.dpsa.gov.za. The Employment application form (Z83) must be accompanied bya recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details. Originally certified copies of all Qualifications, ID document, and other required documents. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Candidates must indicate the number of the post / reference number and the centre in their applications.
- Candidates requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as enquiries below the post applied for.
- Applications should be forwarded in time to the department since applications received after the closing date and time indicated below will as a rule not be accepted. Faxed and emailed applications are not accepted.
- It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the department.
- The Department reserves the right not to make appointments, and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- All appointments will be subjected to a positive qualifications verifications as well as security clearance and vetting.
- NB. Learners who have previously been in a Learnership programme in the Public Service will not be considered.
Closing Date: 14 May 2021
How To Apply for Traffic Officer Learnerships 2021-2022: NW Government Jobs for 2019-20
Please direct all enquiries to Mr GM Malotane.
All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138 / 110 / 111 / 113, 152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mahikeng
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the NW Govt Traffic Officer Learnership Programme 2021 / 22. Most of people are looking for Government Learning Jobs or Learnership Opportunities, so they should not miss the chance to work at NW Government Sector. Your experience as Traffic Officer Learner will be helpful for you in finding better Traffic Officer Jobs in South Africa.