The Tiger Brands is offering Latest Jobs 2021 / 2022 in South Africa. The Tiger Brands Management Trainee Programme 2021 / 2022 is available in different fields of study, where you can optimize your skills. The Following Traineeships 2021-2022 are available at Tiger Brands South Africa.
- Finance Management Trainee Programme
- Supply Chain Management Trainee Programme
- Mechanical Engineering Management Trainee Programme
- Marketing Management Trainee Programme
- Corporate Affairs Management Trainee Programme
- (TBI) Management Trainee Programme
- Agriculture Management Trainee Programme
- Human Resources Management Trainee Programme
- Research & Development Management Trainee Programme
- Customer Management Trainee Programme
Tiger Brands Jobs 2021 / 2022 are available at the company. The Tiger Brands Careers mostly remain available, so you can also apply online for the Tiger Brands Vacancies 2021 / 2022 after having valuable experience in the relevant field of study. The Tiger Brands Inservice Training 2021 / 2022 will boost your level of experience, and you will find better Management Jobs 2021. The interested candidates can have a look on the details of Tiger Brands Training Programme 2021, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Tiger Brands Management Trainee Program 2021: Jobs at Tiger Brands South Africa
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
The Tiger Brands Management Traineeship Programme Programme is a 24 month accelerated development programme which aims to recruit bachelor’s degree / Btech graduates who demonstrate the potential to reach senior leadership positions in the organisation. MT’s across various disciplines are selected and taken through a structured combined learning programme which intends to prepare them for roles within the organisation.
What Are We Looking For In The Tiger Brands Management Traineeship Programme Programme?
Successful candidates in the programme should have the desire to build a career with a leading FMCG company, would have a sound academic record at an accredited institution and recently have completed their 3 or 4 year tertiary qualification.
Management Traineeship Programmes must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification, have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study, must be computer literate in MS Word and Excel and have a valid driver’s license.
The type of qualifications that are viewed favourably to enter the graduate programme include:
- Engineering: BSc/BEng Degree (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial & Electrical)
- Supply Chain: BCom Degree (Logistics, Supply Chain)
- Human Resources: BCom Degree (Human Resources, Industrial Psychology)
- Corporate Affairs: Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Economics, Enterprise Development. Communications, Strategic Communication, Journalism)
- Marketing: Bachelor’s Degree ( Majoring in Marketing)
- Customer: BCom Degree in Business or related fields ( Entrepreneurship, Economics, Business Management etc)
- Africa: Business Management, Economics, Enterprise Development, Entrepreneurship, Sales & Marketing
Listed below are the minimum requirements that you are required to meet:
- Citizen in the country of hire
- A relevant Bachelors degree
- Completion of post-graduate studies would be advantageous
- High levels of ambition and self-motivation, supported by a strong desire for a career in FMCG, within Tiger Brands
Leadership and team working capabilities
- Must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study
Recent graduate from a tertiary institution
- Below the age of 25
- Work authorisation in the country for which application is being submitted
- Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations throughout the training programme and you will need to relocate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
How To Apply for Tiger Brands Management Traineeship Programme 2021: Tiger Brands Vacancies South Africa
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Tiger Brands Training Jobs 2021.