The Sasol is offering the Latest Learnerships 2015 in South Africa. The Sasol Learnership Programme 2015 is available for different posts including Process Artisans, Mechanical Fitters, Instrument Mechanics and Electrical Artisans. The Artisan Learnerships 2015 are rare in South Africa, so the interested candidates should apply for these Available Learnerships at the first convenient.
The Sasol Careers and Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, so you may also avail the Sasol Jobs after completing the Artisan Learnership Programme 2015 in the relevant fields. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Artisan Jobs after completing the 2015 Learnerships at Sasol, South Africa. You may also avail the Sasol Vacancies after having the experience certificate in your relevant field. The Sasol Learnerships 2015 should be availed by those candidates, who are looking for the valuable experience and good training in above mentioned fields. You should have a look on the details of Available Sasol Careers before forwarding your learnership job application at the concerned department of the company.
The Sasol Learnerships 2015 for Artisans in South Africa
- Ensure the execution and delivery of defined engineering and technology tasks
- Ensure application of the appropriate engineering and technology, so as to deliver the desired result
- Obtain a Trade Test Certificate after the predetermined period of the practical training. Previous relevant experience will be advantageous as
Disciplines open for application in Sasolburg: (Please note that you may only select one discipline from the list below).
- Process Artisan
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanical Fitter
- Electrical Artisan
- A Grade 12 or N3 Certificate with the following subjects passed:
- Mathematics SG (This does NOT include Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths and Applied Maths).
- English/Business English
- Physical/Engineering Science (This does NOT include any other Science).
Closing Date: 03 June 2015
How to Apply for Sasol Learnership Programme 2015: The Artisan Learnerships 2015
According to the Sasol website, to apply candidates should SMS the word “LEARNER” to 33162. Only applications made via SMS will be considered, no other alternative is available (Click here to confirm this). The application process requires a maximum of 16 SMSs @ R.1.50 each (ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER DISCIPLINE IS ALLOWED).
If you do not receive any feedback within 6 days after the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the Learnerships in Sasolburg, South Africa. The Sasol is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and the experience at Sasol will be helpful for you while applying for a job.