Thandulwazi Maths & Science Academy is offering the Teacher Training Programme 2024 in South Africa. The Teacher Workplace Experience Programme is just like Teacher Internships 2024, where you will learn how to teach others. If you are looking for the Teachers Jobs or Teacher Vacancies, you have come to the right place. The Teacher Internship Programme 2024 have been announced at St Stithians College in SA. The Teacher Training Programme 2024 will be helpful for you, if you are planning to make your career in teaching field. Many Jobs for Teachers usually remain available in different colleges and universities, so you may also get the Teacher Careers after having good experience in teaching field. Thandulwazi Careers mostly remain available / vacant, and you may also avail the Thandulwazi Jobs after completing the Internships at Thandulwazi, SA.
The Thandulwazi Intern-Teacher Training Programme 2024 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Teaching Jobs or Teaching Careers in near future. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Internship Opportunities before forwarding their job application form to the concerned department.
Thandulwazi Maths & Science Academy Offers Teachers Training Jobs 2024 in South Africa
The Thandulwazi Intern-Teacher Training Programme, in partnership with St Stithians College, is offering prospective teachers the opportunity to study towards a part-time 4-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or 2-year postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), through UNISA, while gaining workplace experience at St Stithians College. These positions will be appointed from January 2024.
Preference will be given to aspiring teachers who are:
- Passionate about exploring a career in teaching Mathematics, Life Sciences, Physical or Natural Science.
- Students already registered in one of the above courses with UNISA.
- Grade 12 learners eager to explore a career in teaching who display strong academic results especially in Maths and/or Science. Applicants need to have obtained a minimum of 60% in the required subjects in order to be considered.
- South African citizens residing in Johannesburg.
- From previously disadvantaged groups and/or students in need of financial assistance. (Students who wish to gain on-the-job experience, but don’t need financial assistance may also apply).
Benefits you will receive:
- Mentoring by an experienced educator.
- Valuable professional training and workplace experience within an IEB school environment.
In addition, you may qualify for one or more of the following benefits, depending on your financial needs analysis:
- Payment of tuition fees at UNISA and a textbook allowance.
- Daily meal allowance during term time.
- Workshop conference allowance.
- A monthly stipend.
How To Apply for Teachers Training Programme 2024: Teachers Internship Jobs in SA
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Teacher Training Course 2024. Please note that there is no accommodation offered as part of this programme. Many Teachers Training Programmes for 2024 have been announced by different universities and colleges, and a lot of people are getting training under the kind control of veterans teachers. So you should also avail the Opportunities available at Thandulwazi Maths & Science Academy.