Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA) is offering the Latest Bursary Programme 2021 in South Africa. TETA Bursaries 2021 are available for Aeronautical Engineers, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Environmental Engineers and Civil Engineers. If you are looking for the Engineering Bursaries for 2021, then you should submit your bursary application form at TETA, South Africa.
TETA Bursary Programme 2021 will provide the educational funds to the students with the above engineering study programmes. If you are looking for Available Bursaries for 2021, then you should join the the TETA Bursary Programme to avail the educational financing. The interested candidates can have a look on the details of TETA Bursary Scheme for 2021 before submitting their bursary application form.
TETA Bursary 2021: The Latest Bursaries for Pilots and Engineers
Transport Education Training Authority (TETA) invites qualifying unemployed learners to apply for bursaries for the 2021 academic year.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Learners currently in Grade 12 or have completed matric intending to study qualifications selected for the 2021 intake (see qualification list below)
- Currently registered students at universities and colleges who require funding for the 2021 academic year
- Aviation students with PPL
- Commercial divers with matric (Senior Certificate).
Applicants must be studying at or intending to study at accredited aviation schools, accredited diving schools and registered Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges and universities.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DOES THE TETA BURSARY FUND
Qualifications funded through the TETA bursary are dictated by emerging industry needs hence they change from time to time. For the 2021 academic year, the following qualifications will be funded:
- (N4-N6) or ND or B Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- (N4-N6) or National Diploma or B Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- B Degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- National Diploma, B-Tech, Advanced Diploma or B Degree in Logistics Management
- National Diploma, B-Tech, Advanced Diploma or B Degree in Road Transport Management
- National Diploma, B-Tech, Advanced Diploma or B Degree in Supply Chain Management including Warehouse, Storage and Distribution
- National Diploma, B-Tech, Advanced Diploma or B Degree in Transportation Management
- National Diploma, B-Tech, Advanced Diploma or B Degree in Transport Economics
- National Diploma, B-Tech, Advanced Diploma or B Degree in Information and Communication Technology
- National Diploma, B-Tech, Advanced Diploma or B Degree in Risk Management
- National Diploma, B-Tech, Advanced Diploma or B Degree in Operations Management
- National Diploma, B-Tech, Advanced Diploma or B Degree in Health and Safety Management
- National Diploma, B-Tech, Advanced Diploma or B Degree in Business Administration
- National Diploma, B-Tech, Advanced Diploma or B Degree in Financial Management
- Commercial Divers, Class II, III and IV
- National Diploma, B-Tech, Advanced Diploma or B Degree in Maritime or Nautical Studies
- B Degree Maritime Law
- B Degree Law
- BCom Accounting
- Master’s Degree in Transport Related (possible themes in the guidelines)
- Commercial Pilot License
- Instructor’s Rating
- Instrument Rating
- ATPL Subjects
- ATPL (Hour Building)
WHAT DOES TETA BURSARY COVER
- Accommodation on or off campus
- Transport (where applicable)
- Books and meals
Closing Date: 17 August 2020
How to Apply for TETA Bursaries for 2021 in South Africa
You can apply through the online bursary system or email or post. Please choose one method. TETA Online Bursary Application System (This is the most preferred method of application)
The online application system can be accessed through the TETA website (www.teta.org.za).
The link to the TETA Online Bursary Application System is: https://indicium.teta.org.za/Account/Login.aspx
Email Application: Please email the fully completed application form and all required documents to Bursaries2020@teta.org.za
Postal Applications: Please post the fully completed application form (click to download) and all required documents to Private Bag X 10016, Randburg, 2125.
APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO USE THE ONLINE BURSARY APPLICATION SYSTEM. PLEASE NOTE THAT NO HAND DELIVERY OF APPLICATIONS IS ALLOWED OWING TO COVID-19 RISKS.ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Applicants must be under the age of 35
- Applicants should select one qualification as provided for on the application form
- Only one application form per learner will be accepted
- Applications should be accompanied by all documents required in the checklist attached to the application form and as indicated on the online application.
NOTE: APPLICATIONS WITH MISSING DOCUMENTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
Correspondence will only be entered into with successful applicants. If you have not received any communication from TETA by 30 January 2021, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The Engineering Bursaries at TETA will be beneficial for the Engineers in various fields of study. Hence if you are studying engineering, then you must fill out the TETA Bursary Application Form 2021 and forward to the concerned department at the first convenient to avail these opportunities.