Trans-Caledon Tunnel Authority (TCTA) is offering the Latest Internships 2018 in South Africa. The Following Internship Opportunities for 2018 are available at TCTA.
- Finance Internships
- Supply Chain Management Internships
- Project Finance and Treasury Internships
- Civil Engineering Internships
- Mechanical Engineering Internships
- Chemical Engineering Internships
- Electrical Engineering Internships
- Environmental Management Internships
- Legal, Risk and Compliance Internships
- Human Resource Management Internships
The TCTA Vacancies usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and now you can also avail the TCTA Careers as Intern. The students or candidates in search of TCTA Graduate Programme 2018 or TCTA Internship Programme 2018 can apply online for the TCTA Internship 2018. The TCTA Bursaries for 2018 have also been announced by the company. The TCTA Jobs may also be available for you after completing the TCTA Internship Training Jobs 2018. Trans-Caledon Tunnel Authority Vacancies 2018 should be availed by interested candidates after having a look on the details and descriptions as mentioned below.
TCTA Internship Programme 2018: Graduate Internship Jobs: TCTA Vacancies for 2018
TCTA is a state owned entity based in Centurion. It is a specialised liability management body for bulk water supply development in the most cost-effective manner to the benefit of the water consumer. In line with the Extended National Skills Development Strategy III, and in an effort to contribute to skills development, employability and economic growth of the county, TCTA offers ten (10) exciting internship opportunities for suitably qualified and deserving graduates from previously disadvantaged background. See below internship details:
Requirements for applicants
- Must be a South African Citizen with a valid South African Identity Document
- Must be unemployed youth below 35 years of age with relevant undergraduate/post graduate qualification
- Must have passed all major subjects with at least 65% grade and above
- Must not have obligation of employment with former sponsor
- Must have graduated within a period not longer than four (4) years ago
- Must have leadership capability and /or potential
- Must be computer literate
- Must be fluent in writing and speaking English
- Must be willing to be placed at site including across the border including Lesotho
The internship opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Finance / Supply Chain Management (x2)
- Project Finance and Treasury (x2)
- Engineering i.e. Civil / Electrical (Controls & Instrumentation) / Mechanical and Chemical (x3)
- Environmental Management (x1)
- Legal, Risk and Compliance (x1)
- Human Resource Management (x1)
Preference during selection will be given to:
- Previously disadvantaged individuals(i.e. Females, Africans, Coloureds, and Indians)
- People with Disabilities
Internships will be allocated on the basis of a balanced consideration of the following factors:
- Academic Achievement
- Race and gender
- Need of TCTA in reference to the specific Area(s)
- Performance in the interview and/or assessments
- Other requirements as specified
The duration of the internship two (2) years and the success of the internship completion will depend on the dedication and performance of the graduate over and above the support and exposure provided by TCTA.
TCTA will endeavour to employ graduates who have successfully completed their internships should there be suitable positions available. However, the internal recruitment policy and procedures will apply.
The Internship package will make provision for a monthly stipend.
Documents to be submitted with the application:
- Certified copy of ID
- Academic Record and Copy of Qualification if already received
- Motivation letter for application
- Reference letter
Received applications will be screened against the set criteria, and only short-listed applicants will be contacted for verification and interviews.
Closing Date: 11 March 2018
How To Apply TCTA Graduate Internship Opportunities for 2018: TCTA Jobs and Careers
Download Application Form. All applications are to be forwarded via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and queries may be addressed to Nomvula Mhlambi on 012 683 1258.
Should you not hear from TCTA 30 days from the closing date, then consider your application unsuccessful.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned below, you should apply online for the TCTA Jobs 2018 available for Graduate Interns.