The Momentum Retail is offering the Latest Talent Attraction Internships 2015 in Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa in Sales and Marketing fields. The Momentum Retail Jobs and Careers mostly remain available for the interested candidates, and you can join the Talent Attraction Programme 2015 to boost your experience level in short span of time.
Talent Attraction Internship Programme 2015 will make you able to raise your knowledge as well as your experience in marketing related fields. The sales and marketing jobs may also be available for you after completing the Talent Attraction Internship Opportunities available in Centurion, South Africa. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may avail Momentum Retail Careers and employment offers after getting the internship certificate from the company. So don’t waste your time, and try your luck after having a look on the details of the job.
Momentum Retail Internships 2015: Talent Attraction in Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
So what’s your new job?
As part of the Momentum Retail team, you’ll be coordinating the full administrative function of the Talent Attraction team. Sounds exciting, doesn’t it?
What you will need to apply:
- A Relevant degree
- Heaps of enthusiasm!
- Running the admin for the sourcing component of recruitment.
- Preparing CVs for various internal clients.
- Submitting all CVs onto the internal electronic Talent Management system.
- Downloading new job specifications advertised internally.
- Adding all new job specifications and candidates to the in-house talent database.
- Tracking activity of all recruitment processes.
- Actively updating project statuses.
- Preparing for, and attending, all production meetings.
- Maintaining and recording all activity on Excel spreadsheets.
- Declining applicants.
- Effectively screening and selecting applicants according to the job, competency and cultural fit required for the position and organisation.
- Managing daily email responses to applicants.
- Booking of meeting rooms.
- Compiling interview packs.
- Organising social events, campaigns and ad hoc events.
- Living the Momentum values of accountability, diversity, excellence, integrity, innovation and team work; and adhering to principles of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).
What you will be doing:
Things you are good at:
- Writing and reporting.
- Planning and organising.
- Working with people.
- Being punctual, professional and courteous at all times.
- Following instructions and procedures.
- Deciding and initiating action.
- Adhering to principles and values.
- Applying expertise and technology.
- Learning and researching.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives.
We know you’ve got it. Time to take that leap and join the Talent Attraction team you’ve always wanted to. Why wait?
Closing Date 9 January 2015.
How to Apply for Talent Attraction Training Programme 2015: Momentum Retail Internship Programme 2015
Momentum Retail is one of the finest companies working in Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa since long. The company is offering the Internship Jobs for those candidates who are willing to make their careers in marketing and sales field. The Marketing and Sales Internships are not rare in South Africa, and now the Momentum Retail has also come up with the Talent Attraction Internship Programme 2015. If you comply with the eligibility criteria, you can Apply Online for the New Internships 2015 in marketing and sales field at Momentum Retail, South Africa. The internship programme 2015 will jump start your career, and you will get more better Retail Jobs and Career Opportunities in near future. So forward your internship job application at the first convenient to avail these opportunities in Gauteng.