PWC is offering the Support Specialist Traineeship Opportunity 2014 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The PWC Traineeship Programme 2014 is specially for those candidates, who are trying to become Support Specialists. The PWC Careers and Jobs usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail these career opportunities after completing the Support Specialist Traineeships 2014 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The PWC Training Programme 2014 will provide you good working experience under the kind control of experts / specialists. You may also get better Support Specialist Jobs and Employment Offers after getting experience letter from PWC, South Africa. So the interested candidates should not miss the opportunity and go through the complete details of PWC Traineeship Opportunity 2014 before submitting their Traineeship Job Application at the recruitment department of PWC, South Africa.
PWC Support Specialist Traineeship Opportunities 2014 in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Grade 12
- A+; N+
- 0 years experience
- To provide 1st line and 2nd line support to users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware problems related to notebooks, desktops and printers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with standard software including Windows 7, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Maconomy and Internet Explorer.
- Installation and configuration of new equipment including notebooks, desktops and printers.
- Identifying possible support problems to management and offering possible plans of action to address those problems.
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to deal with pressure
Closing Date: 31 May 2014
How to Apply for PWC Careers / Support Specialist Traineeships 2014 in South Africa
PWC Jobs and Careers have been announced various times in 2014 for the residents of South Africa. PWC is also one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and it may be beneficial for you to get Support Specialist Training at PWC, South Africa. So you should join the PWC Training Programme 2014 to get the desired experience in the Support Specialist Field. PWC Provide the Support Services to various companies, and you will go through several tasks to get training in this field. You can go to the Official site of PWC to submit your application for the PWC Support Special Training Programme in Johannesburg, South Africa.
PWC South Africa Careers can also be availed by the successful candidates, if there is any position available for Support Specialist. When you will get training as a Support Specialist at PWC, you will get better career offers and job opportunities in near future from other big companies of South Africa.