The Ethekwini Municipality is offering the Latest Supply Chain Management Training Programme 2015 in Durban, South Africa. The Trainees will get Supply Chain Management Training while going through different tasks related to their field. The Supply Chain is a field that needs valuable experience and good knowledge to make you expert. If you are looking for the Government Training Programme 2015, then you have come to the right place.
The Ethekwini Municipality Jobs and Vacancies mostly remain available in South Africa, and you may also avail these careers after completing the Supply Chain Management Trianee Programme 2015. You may also get Supply Chain Management Jobs and Career Offers from various other big companies of South Africa. If you want to become a supply chain expert in short span of time, then you should go for the Ethekwini Municipality Training Jobs. The interested candidates can have a look on the details of Supply Chain Management Traineeships 2015 before submitting their job application at the recruitment dept of the Government Company.
Supply Chain Management Training Jobs 2015 at Ethekwini Municipality South Africa
The eThekwini Municipality is looking for Supply Chain Management Trainees in Durban.
The purpose of the learnership is to provide a skills development opportunity to the unemployed youth of eThekwini in the first instance and/or entry/lower level employees of eThekwini who need development of their own skills to improve their career prospects.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Subject to the completion of the requisite agreement, the eThekwini Municipality will pay the examination and tuition fees of the Leaners and they will receive a full salary whilst attending approved courses at an approved institution on a part time basis or through correspondence.
- Leaners will receive practical training for the period of five years if Matriculants or three years if Graduate/Diplomates to enable them to achieve the required competency level for an SCM
- Practitioner. On completion of the period of leanership, a Learner who is successful in obtaining the approved qualification and who has satisfactorily complied with all leanership conditions and has performed satisfactorily, will be eligible for appointment to a suitable
- position within the SCM Unit.
- Leaners will receive practical training in each functional area identified below and the level of exposure will be dependant on knowledge gained ability and will progress over the leanership period to enable the Leaner to be fully functional as an SCM Practitioner upon graduating,
- Practical training will incorporate the following functional areas:-Supply Chain Operations Department, Policy and Support Department, (Compliance Monitoring, Tenders and Contracts Co-ordinators, Supplier and Business Information, Technical Support, Statistical Information), Peformance and Risk Mangement, Administration and Business Systems and General Management.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Valid motor vehicle drivers licence (Code B) or in a position to obtain one within six month of assumption of Leanership.
- Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification.
- Signing of learnership contract covering a specified learnership period and will be paid in accordance with the scale of pay applicable as per the task grade.
- Attendance of approved courses at an approved learning institution extending over a prescribed period and leading to the approved qualification relevant to the SCM Unit.. Posts of learners are interchangeable within the Unit at the discretion of the head.
Closing Date: 14 November 2014
How to Apply for Ethekwini Municipality Supply Chain Management Trainee Programme 2015 in South Africa
If you meet the above mentioned minimum job requirements and eligibility criteria, then you should Click here to apply online for the recently announced Jobs or Ethekwini Careers available in Durban, South Africa. The Supply Chain Training Programme 2015 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will become able to get more better jobs and Supply Chain Management Careers in near future. You should not waste your time, and submit your application at the earliest possible time to become a part of Ethekwini Municipality.