The Procter and Gamble (P&G) is offering the Supply Chain Management Internships 2021 / 2022 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Supply Chain Management Jobs 2021-2022 are available for those candidates who are willing to optimize their skills and experience level.
The Supply Chain Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 will jump start your career by providing you special training under the team of veterans. The P&G Jobs mostly remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the P&G Careers after completing the P&G Internship 2022. The Supply Chain Management Careers may also be available for you after having valuable experience in the field. The interested candidate should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Supply Chain Management Internships 2022 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Supply Chain Management Internships 2022: Procter and Gamble Jobs 2022
Did you know that at P&G we consider Product Supply (PS) as the engine that accelerates value creation and creates competitive advantage for our business? Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer’s stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a meaningful work every single day.
You’ll be forecasting customer demand, owning and executing shipment, delivery planning. You might be working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and hold responsibility for the physical flow process from P&G plants through Distribution Centers to Distributor/Customer Warehouse and to retailer’s shelves. All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you’ll work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join us!
What we offer you:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will work on at least one or two big projects.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will join our dynamic and respectful team and work closely with colleagues from other functions – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work in flexible work arrangements.
- Internship starts on July and ends on August or September.
- Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our Permanent positions. Based on your performance, you may get full time job offer from P&G.
Supply Chain Management Internship Programme 2021 / 2022: Procter and Gamble Internship Opportunities
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should CLICK HERE to Apply Online for the recently announced Internship Programme 2022 at P&G South Africa.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
The Procter and Gamble Internship 2022 is a special training programme that will boost your level of experience, so you should not miss these opportunities.