The Procter and Gamble (P&G) is offering the Supply Chain Internships 2020 in South Africa. The Supply Chain Management Jobs 2020 are available for those candidates who are willing to optimize their skills and experience level.
The Supply Chain Internship Programme 2020 will jump start your career by providing you special training under the team of veterans. The P&G Jobs mostly remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the P&G Careers after completing the P&G Internship 2020. The Supply Chain Management Careers may also be available for you after having valuable experience in the field. The interested candidate should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Supply Chain Management Internships 2020 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Supply Chain Management Internships 2020: Procter and Gamble Jobs 2020
Are you ready to change the face of P&G’s Supply Chain by joining us as an intern? By being part of us our supply chain division, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches & taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitalised plant and connected, smart technology.
P&G’s Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges: Forecasting customer demand, handling the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices and leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customer’s shelf.
By joining us in supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches & taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitalised plant and connected, smart technology.
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centres and distribution facilities.
The internship projects we offer can involve a combination of:
- You will have one or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management
- You will contribute to the management of our logistical relations with a customer
- You will upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain of tomorrow
- You will play a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products
What we offer:
We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and have the ownership of at least one of two big projects.
Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager, so that you grow & develop.
You will join our dynamic SNO teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Marketing, Sales and Finance.
Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
We are looking for Bachelor’s/Master’s students:
- Who are 1 year away from Graduation (Business/Engineering school/ Universities)
- Born leader and passionate to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit
- Work well with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- South African Citizenship
Supply Chain Management Internship Programme 2020: Procter and Gamble Internship Opportunities
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should CLICK HERE to Apply Online for the recently announced Internship Programme 2020 at P&G South Africa.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
The Procter and Gamble Internship 2020 is a special training programme that will boost your level of experience, so you should not miss these opportunities.