It is to inform you that now you can Study Medicine in Cuba 2022 at KZN Department of Health, South Africa. The Medical Scholarships or Bursaries 2022 have been announced by the Government Department of South Africa. The Medicine Training Programme 2021 / 2022 have been announced by KZN Dept of Health, where you can optimize your skills and experience level in short span of time. If you are looking to Study Medicine in Cuba 2022 Bursary Programme, you have come to the right place, as the KZN Department of Health is offering the Medicine Training Course 2022 for hard working and talented candidates. KZN Dept of Health Jobs and Careers mostly remain available / vacant, and you may also avail the KZN Dept of Health Vacancies after having good experience in the field.
The Scholarships to Study in Cuba in English are available at Government Health Department. The Cuba Application Forms for Medicine is also available over the web, where from you can download and forward it. It is a Free Medical Training Job 2022, so you should get the full advantage of the course.
The Government Scholarships for students are available, and they should avail the Cuba Medical Scholarships 2022. If you have joined a Medical Study Programme 2022, then 2022 Medicine Scholarships will be helpful for you in managing your educational expenses and providing you valuable training under the kind control of veterans. The Medicine Training Course should be joined by the interested candidates after going through the below mentioned details and descriptions.
Study Medicine in Cuba 2022 at KZN Department of Health
KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health invites student to apply for Medicine Bursary Programme 2021 / 2022 to study in Cuba.
THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IS PROMOTING CAREERS IN HEALTH SCIENCES AND IS OFFERING SCHOLARSHIP AS PART OF THE RSA CUBA MEDICAL PROGRAMME : 2021 (10 STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIP)
DIRECTIONS TO APPLICANTS:
- Applicants must be from KwaZulu Natal Province (Preference will be given to the following districts: Amajuba, EThekwini, Harry Gwala, ILembe, UGu, UMgungundlovu, UMkhanyakude, UMzinyathi, UThukela, King Cetshwayo and Zululand)
- Applicants must attach certified copies of Matric certificate/ statement of results (with a minimum of Level 5/C symbol in Higher Grade of English, Maths, Physics and Life/Science Biology) and Unabridged Birth Certificate.
- Applicant must be between 18- 35 years of Age before 31 December 2021
- Be financially needy (combined gross of income of parents must be less than R120 000 per Annum) and must be from disadvantaged background.
- Applicants must be willing to be subjected to Medical and Psychological tests as part of Cuba requirements.
- Must not have criminal record.
- Supportive documents (Identity documents of both parents, pay slip/ proof of income/ sworn affidavit for those without proof of Income, death/divorce certificate and sworn affidavit to be attached stating the legal guardian or marital status of parents) must be attached to the Application Form obtainable at your nearest Hospital / Health Institutions and District Office.
- Must attach valid Proof of Residence.
Preference will be given to those applicants who are without previous qualifications, not currently at a tertiary institution and are unemployed.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 25 June 2021
How to Apply For Medicine Training Course in Cuba at KZN Dept of Health
Applicants must sign when returning the Application Form to the same institution where the form was obtained. No posted application will be considered but should be delivered by hand. No Application must be delivered / submitted at Head Office.
Physical Address: Natalia 330 Langalibalele (Longmarket) Street Pietermaritzburg 3201
The Department reserves the right to further verifies the authenticity of information provided. Failure to comply with the above directions will lead to disqualification of application.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
FOR ENQUIRIES : Mr Thulani Nkosana
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Cuba Medicine Study Programme 2021 / 2022. The interested candidates should not waste their time and avail the Scholarship Programme 2022. You can view the full advert at KZN Department of Health. The Medicine Scholarship Programme 2022 is rarely available in South Africa, so you should avail the Scholarship Grant.