Now you can Study Medicine in Cuba 2015, as the Gauteng Health Department (GHD) South Africa has offered the special medicine course or Medical Study in Cuba, South Africa.
If you are willing to get experience in the field of Medical / Medicine, you should join the special training programme offered by Gauteng Health Department, South Africa. A lot of people are willing to Study Medicine in Cuba South Africa, so it is the best opportunity for them to avail at the earliest possible time.
After completing your Study Medicine in Cuba 2015, you may get better Medicine Jobs and Career Opportunities in South Africa, so you should not miss the opportunity to get experience at Cuba. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of medicine training programme 2015 before submitting their application for study.
Study Medicine in Cuba South Africa (Training Course 2015)
The Gauteng Health Department invites applications from suitable qualified candidates to study medicine in Cuba.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria for Study Medicine in Cuba (Medicine Training Course):
- Applications must have passed Matric with minimum medical university entry requirements
- Applications must have passed Matric with level 4 in Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Sciences and English
- Applications must be South African Citizens and permanently reside in Gauteng
- Applications must be between ages of 18 and 25 (turning 25 years by end of November 2014)
- Applicants registered at Nursing Colleges & Higher Education Institutions in their 3rd year will NOT be considered
- Applicants who have obtained a tertiary qualification will NOT be considered
The course is comprised of the following:
- One year of Spanish and foundation courses
- Five years of medical studies
- Thereafter, two (2) year of medical study at a South African University to complete a degree in medicine
- The Department will fully fund a limited number of successful applicants to study medicine in Cuba.
- The opportunity is also available to applicants whose parents are in a position to pay tuition fees for medical training in Cuba.
- Successful applicants will sign a bursary contract prior to the departure to Cuba with the Department to serve /work for the same number of years as the duration of study in Cuba and South Africa.
How to Apply for Study Medicine in Cuba 2015 (Special Medicine Study Course in South Africa)
Application forms can be obtained from Gauteng Department of Health, 78 Fox Street, Johannesburg, 9th floor. The forms can also be obtained from the Human Resources Units of the following Hospitals
Obtain forms from HR units at Dr George Mukhari, Steve Biko, Chris Hani Bara, Charlotte Maxeke Hospitals, Sebokeng, @Natalspruithosp, Tembisa, Tambo, Leratong & Yusuf Dadoo Hospitals
Applicants can obtain a bursary application form from the following venues: Gauteng Department of Health 78 Fox Street,Johannesburg, 9th floor. At the Human Resource Units of the following Hospitals: Dr George Mukhari Academic, Steve Biko Academic, Chris Hani Academic, Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic, Sebokeng, Natalspruit, Tembisa, Tambo, Leratong and Dr Yusuf Dadoo Hospitals.
ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS TO BE HAND DELIVERED TO:
The Directorate: Professional Development
For attention: Ms. Yvonne Skosana
Gauteng Department of Health
78 Fox Street, 9th Floor
The Old Standard Bank Building
CLOSING DATE: 9 May 2014
Enquiries: For more information please call Ms Yvonne Skosana or Ms Mapula Motaung at 011 298 2328/2334/2484
If you comply with the eligibility criteria provided by Gauteng Health Department, then you can Study Medicine in Cuba, South Africa by submitting your study application form at the earliest convenient. It is a special Medicine Course 2015 that deals with the medical field. So if you are student of medical or studying medicine, you should apply for the special Medicine Course in Cuba, South Africa to raise your expertise and experience in the medical field.