The South African Breweries (SAB) is offering the New Apprenticeships 2019-2020 in Krugersdorp, South Africa. The SAB Careers or SAB Jobs usually remain available in SA, and now you can avail the SA Breweries Jobs by forwarding your job application form to the recruitment department.
SA Breweries Careers 2019-2020 have been announced for those candidates who are willing to get experience in the engineering field. The SAB Vacancies or SA Breweries Careers may also be available for you after completing the SA Breweries Apprenticeship 2019. The SA Breweries Apprenticeship Programme 2019/2020 will raise your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Engineering Jobs or Engineering Careers in near future. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may also avail the SA Breweries Vacancies after completing the SAB Engineering Apprenticeship Programme 2019 in Krugersdorp, South Africa. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of SAB Miller Careers or SAB Jobs before forwarding their apprenticeship training application form.
South African Breweries Apprenticeship Programme 2019: Engineering Apprenticeships at SAB
The purpose of this position is for the incumbent to be trained as a qualified tradesman and to gain knowledge and experience as an artisan in the chosen trade.
Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science Minimum National Technical certificate (N4) to complete a program in the various Trades:
- 2x Electrician
- 2x Fitter & Turner
- 3x Millwright
- 2x Instrument Mechanician
- Or higher in the relevant engineering discipline (N5/N6 would be advantageous).
- Engineering Aptitude
- Owner Mindset
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
Ability to work effectively in teams (team player) and independently Self-driven /motivated and action orientated Mental alertness, analytical and problem solving skills Coaching ability
Problem solving ability
Attention to detail
Desire to grow competence and capability
Physically fit, good vision and must not be colour blind.
Flexible working arrangements (e.g. ability to do shift work, overtime)
Willing to attend periods of training Be able to initiate technical concept
Output and Accountabilities
- Complete the 3-4 year apprentice programme as per company/seta requirements
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Compliance with all safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- To be trained and gain knowledge and experience in locating plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation / systems
- Planning, budgeting and preparing for a job
- Evaluate and repair breakdowns and maintenance
- Continuously improve (optimise) plant, process equipment and systems
- Machine specific technical competence
Closing Date: 12 March 2019
How To Apply for SA Breweries Apprenticeships 2019: Engineering Apprenticeship Training Jobs
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Click Here to apply online for recently announced Engineering Apprentice Training Programme 2019 / 2020. SAB Miller or SA Breweries is one of the famous South African Companies, and the experience at South African Breweries will be helpful and beneficial for you in getting more better Engineering Vacancies or Technical Jobs.