The Transnet Group Services is offering the Social Science Graduate Jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa for 2 Graduates. The Transnet Jobs and Employment Offers are available for hard working candidates, who are ready to optimize their skills and experience while working under the team of experts. The Transnet Graduate Programme 2015 can jump start your career in the field of Social Sciences, and you may get more better Social Science Jobs and Careers after completing the Graduate Development Programme at Transnet, South Africa.
The Social Science Graduate Programme 2015 will provide you valuable experience, and you will get more better job opportunities in near future. Transnet Vacancies and Career Offers usually remain available for the talented candidates, and you may also get Jobs at Transnet after having experience certificate from the same company. Science fields always need good training and valuable experience to make you veteran in the field, so you can gain experience in Social Sciences through the Transnet Graduate Training Programme 2015. The Transnet is offering the New Jobs for Graduates in JHB, South Africa, and you should go through the complete details of Graduate Jobs 2015 before submitting your job application.
Transnet Graduate Programme 2015 for Social Science Graduates in South Africa: Transnet Jobs & Careers
Transnet Group Services is looking for 2 Social Science Graduates in Johannesburg
Reference Number: 6002072
To provide support to the Senior Managers: Public Policy and Sustainability. This support will include but is not limited to collating, capturing and analysing sustainability data; research on sustainability-related issues, to include global best practice; administrative duties associated with sustainability forums, training workshops, meetings, to include drafting agendas and taking minutes; liaising with internal stakeholders; and compiling reports, presentations and memoranda.
- Sourcing, capturing and analysing relevant sustainability data. This includes collating data in accessible formats (graphics, tables etc) for use in reports and presentations.
- Research on sustainability-related issues, including global best practice.
- Researching and analysing sustainability trends for inclusion in presentations, reports and memoranda.
- Administrative duties associated with sustainability forums, training workshops, meetings: preparing agendas, minutes, meeting packs and following up on action items.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders in Operating Divisions and Specialist Units on behalf of the Sustainability Team.
- Ad-hoc duties required from the Sustainability Team on a daily basis.
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- An undergraduate degree in Social Science.
- An Honours degree in Social Science will be advantageous.
Public policy; sustainability; stakeholder engagement; social impact assessment; social responsibility; international codes,
conventions and protocols on the environment, sustainability and climate change; sustainability reporting.
Closing Date: 20 November 2014
How to Apply for Transnet Careers: Social Science Graduate Jobs 2015 in Johannesburg, South Africa
The Social Science Graduate Jobs for 2015 have been announced by Transnet, South Africa. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should click here to apply online at the official site of Transnet, South Africa.Remember to quote the reference number on your email. Keep in mind the closing date of the Transnet Graduate Opportunities and submit your application at the earliest possible time. The Transnet will select 2 Graduates for the Graduate Development Programme, and the successful candidates will be contacted by the company.