The University of Free State is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2015 whithin the School of Medicine. The Social Media Internships 2015 can kick start your career by providing you more knowledge and experience about the field. The University of Free State Internships 2015 are available for 1 year contract basis, and you should avail these Internship Opportunities at the first convenient.
The Social Media Internships in South Africa are rare, so you should get the full advantage of the University of Free State’s Internship Programme 2015. It is pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Social Media Jobs or Social Media Careers after completing the Social Media Learnership Opportunity within the School of Medicine. The Social Media Vacancies will be available for you after having a good grip on work. The interested candidates should go through the complete job details before forwarding their application to the concerned department of the company.
Social Media Internships 2015 at University of Free State, South Africa
The Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Free State has a Social Media Internship opportunity available within the School of Medicine. This post is available on a 1 year contract appointment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with planning and execution of internal communication campaigns.
- Assist with planning and execution of social media campaigns.
- Attend campaigns, activities and events on the Bloemfontein and South Campuses. Take photos and write stories for the various communication platforms of the University.
- Write posts for the University’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Create new boards on Pinterest.
- Assist with practical arrangements for video recordings.
- Distribute corporate publications.
- Assist staff members in other units with duties as assigned from time to time.
- Work with the School of Medicine marketing committee to develop future external communication and marketing strategies.
- Write articles/stories for internal and external communication, as well as media channels on activities at the School of Medicine.
Bachelor’s degree in Corporate Communication or Journalism.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Basic computer skills in MS Excel.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to function with ease in the University’s parallel- medium and richly diverse working environment.
- Good writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Basic photography skills.
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates:
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership/internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership/internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of 1 year.
- Postgraduate qualification will serve as a recommendation.
Closing Date: 30 June 2015
How to Apply for Social Media Internship 2015 in South Africa: University of Free State Careers
The University of Free State has announced the Social Media Learning Opportunities in South Africa. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Click here to apply online for the Latest Internships 2015 in Social Media field. The Social Media has become one of the powerful tool for advertisement and marketing in this modern age, so you should learn the skills to use social media by joining the Internship Programme.