The SAP SE Software Corporation is offering the Skills for Africa Training Programme 2024 / 2025 in Johannesburg, South Africa. If you are looking for SAP Scholarships 2024, you have come to the right place, as the company is offering the Latest Scholarship Programme 2024 / 2025 for hard working and talented candidates. The Skills for Africa Scholarships 2024-25 should be availed by the interested candidates by forwarding their Scholarship Application Form at the first convenient. Different Bursaries and Scholarships for 2024 / 2025 are available at different institutes and companies, and you should not miss these opportunities.
Various Scholarship Grants 2024/2025 have been announced by different companies, and now the SAP Scholarship Programme 2024 is also available. The SAP Training Programme 2024 will be helpful for you in near future in providing you more better Jobs and Careers in Software Companies. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of 2024 Scholarships before forwarding their application form.
Skills For Africa 2024 Training Programme: SAP Scholarships For South African Students
The objective & mission of the Skills for Africa programme is to contribute to sustainable workplaces for the next generation of local talent in the region. We achieve this by training & certifying young graduate students in the world’s most powerful software suite. Our aim is to help them to have the opportunity for a regional or global career.
SAP Skills for Africa Programme invests in the future workforce and delivers a comprehensive program which combines technical and soft skill elements over a set period of time. At the end of the program and upon successful graduation the trainees become certified SAP consultants, with a guaranteed temporary job placement within the SAP Ecosystem for initial work experience purposes.
What the programme offers you:
- Three month full time SAP training programme at no cost to you
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the programme
- Official Associate Level SAP Certification
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance
What we require from a candidate:
- Candidates must be South African nationals and currently residing in Johannesbug;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time /non- permanent role not related to career aspirations.
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a major related to Business, engineering or IT;
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a Second Class Upper or First Class pass– proof of this will be requested;
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential;
- Candidates must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT;
- If you are based outside of Johannesburg please make provisions for your accommodation during the training period
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
How to Apply for Skills For Africa Programme 2024/2025 at SAP SE South Africa: Scholarships in SA
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should go to the Official Site of Skills for Africa to apply online for the recently announced Scholarships at SAP SE Software Corporation. The Scholarship is a grant that will manage your educational expenses and you will be able to study with more ease and reliability, so don’t miss the opportunity.