The State Information Technology Agency (SITA) is offering the Latest Internships 2021 in all provinces of South Africa. The SITA Internship Programme 2021 is available in various fields of study related to Information Technology.
SITA Jobs 2021 are now available for interns. The Sita South Africa Careers mostly remain vacant, and people can now apply online for the SITA Vacancies. The Information Technology Internships 2021 are rarely available in South Africa, so you should not missip the SITA Internship Opportunities. The SITA Internships and Learnerships 2021 are now available, and the interested candidates can have a look on the details of SITA Internship Training Programme.
SITA Internships 2021: IT Internship Programme at SITA South Africa
Location: All Provinces
STIPEND: R 5 500 per month
LOCATION : SITA
DURATION: 12 months
SITA has 80 opportunities for Internships across the country in the Information Technology, Project Management, Human Resources, Finance and Food Services. Interns who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within SITA.
Information Technology, Project Management, Human Resources, Finance, Food Services and Electrical
|Eastern Cape [x2]|
Lan and Desktop
|Western Cape [x5]|
Software Developers, Lan and Desktop Technicians and Project
|Northern Cape [x3]|
Network Technicians and Project
|Free State [x2]|
Lan and Desktop Technicians, Human Resource Administrators and Software
|Kwa-Zulu Natal [x8]|
Lan and Desktop
Lan and Desktop Technicians,Software Developers, Network Administrators, Office Administrators and Supply Chain Administratorslpinterns2020@sita.co.za
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12 and a Bachelor’s degree or 3-year National Diploma in ICT or applicable required field;
- No working experience required;
- Applicants should not have participated in any Internship Programme;
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 17 July 2020
How To Apply for SITA Internship 2021: SITA South Africa Jobs
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications including matric certificate and a copy of SA ID document.
Send CV’s to the applicable province you are applying for and indicate clearly the field of interest on the subject.
NOTE: SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. Preference will be given to members of designated groups residing in Gauteng.
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received without all the certified copies and after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only.
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Internships 2021. SITA is one of the famous companies working in information technology, and your experience at SITA will be helpful for you in finding better Jobs in IT.