Siemens Offers Latest Learnership Jobs (CATS) in South Africa. It is a Commercial Advancement Training Scheme Program 2021 / 2022 (CATS) within the Business & Corporate Units of the Siemens Company. The Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022 is a Commerical Advancement Training Scheme Programme for those candidates, who want to get experience and expertise in the relevant field.
The Commercial Advancement Training Job 2021 / 2022 has been offered by Siemens Company in South Africa. The Latest 2021 Jobs at Siemens can boost your experience level and knowledge in relevant field. This learnership is just like an Admin Job, where you will learn several skills and tasks in Administration Section of Siemens Company. After completing this Commercial Advancement Learnership Programme 2022 at Siemens, you will get a lot of job offers from various companies with handsome salary package and other facilities. Have a look on the Siemens Commercial Advancement Training Scheme Program (CATS) and submit your application at the earliest possible time.
There are several other Siemens Jobs and careers at Siemens, which you can check on the official site of Siemens. You should avail these opportunities by submitting your Learnership or Job Applications. 2021 CATS is a special Apprenticeship Programme 2021 / 2022 by Siemens in South Africa, where you will get training in your relevant field.
Commercial Advancement Training Program 2021 / 2022 at Siemens
Siemens, a company that focuses mainly on Energy, Industry, Infrastructure, Cities, and Healthcare, is a German-based establishment that first started out in Munich and Berlin. Operating from most parts of the globe, Siemens is the prime provider of system solutions in Digitalization, Electrification, and Automation. Currently, Siemens has 6 offices in South Africa and 1200 employees under their wing all over the nation.
The company also contributes greatly to the African economic growth by providing eco-friendly technology that utilizes resources well and saves up a lot of power. By doing so, Siemens introduces technological ways to make sure that not only does the continent grow financially, but it can also create development plans that can improve the welfare of its citizens.
About Siemens Learnerships 2021 / 2022
The Siemens Learnerships caters to a list of career fields that are prevalent within their working force. This is done as an effort to promote diversity in the company, as well as searching for new working talents as well. Some of the available learnerships include:
- Finance (Financial Services, Account Management)
- Business (Business Planning, Sales, Marketing)
- Administration (Administration, Human Resources, Secretarial)
- Research and Development (Procurement, Project Management, Product Planning, System Planning, Development, Consulting, Research, Industrial Services)
- Information Technology.
1. About the Commercial Advancement Training Scheme (CATS)
The Commercial Advancement Training Scheme (CATS) is a programme that allows candidates to prepare their career options in the field of Technology and Engineering. Through a structured curriculum that combines both theoretical assessments and practical working sessions, CATS is a remarkable programme that will expose you to on-the-job experiences in a real-time company setting. Conducted over the course of two (2) years, the programme will introduce you to several departments that are relevant to your line of work.
If you find this to be a suitable opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to register for the Siemens Learnership.
Siemens Learnership Requirements
In order to sign up for a Siemens Learnership, all candidates must adhere to the eligibility criteria that has already been put out by the company. This is to make sure that the company will only the best of the best candidates who possess admirable working qualities that will make the learnership experience a lot more fruitful.
The criteria are as follows:
- Holds a South African citizenship
- Currently between 18-24 years old
- Has little or no prior work experience
- Has finished their Matric examinations with at least a 65% aggregate score for Core Mathematics and Accounting (not Mathematical Literacy)
- Prepared to be based in Gauteng and must be willing to make travels around Joburg to visit several Siemens operation sites
- Able to operate a computer well
- Able to use basic computer softwares such as Windows and MS Office
- Proven fluency in both written and spoken English
- Can be both a leader and a teamworker
- Able to work under deadlines and high expectations.
How to Apply for CATS / Siemens Learnership 2021/ 2022 in South Africa
Most companies are moving towards an online-based application system so that all of their candidates have an accessible means of applying for their companies. This includes Siemens. If you are planning on applying for the Siemens Leanership, you can now simply do it on their website. Follow the simple steps below to start your applications:
- Visit the Siemens career website
- Search for the learnerships that are available at the moment
- If you feel like you already meet the learnership requirements, continue with the application
- When you are applying, you might be asked to provide important documentation:
- A legitimate copy of your South African identification
- A legitimate copy of your Matric certificate
- Your latest Degree or Diploma qualification certificate
- A well-written and fully-detailed Curriculum Vitae.
300 Janadel Avenue
After going through the above mentioned Siemens Jobs details, if you comply with the eligibility criteria and other requirements, you can Apply Online by visiting their official site. Siemens is one of the biggest electrical companies working in all over the world, and it is the best chance for you to get learnership job 2021 /2022 at Siemens.