Sibanye Stillwater Operations is offering the Engineering Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022 in Free State, South Africa. The Sibanye Stillwater Learnerships 2021 / 2022 are available for those candidates who are willing to get experience in the engineering fields. The Sibanye Stillwater Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also avail the Sibanye Stillwater Jobs after having some good and valuable experience in the engineering field. The following Sibanye Stillwater Learnerships for 2021 / 2022 are available.
- Stillwater Instrumentation Learnership Programme
- Stillwater Electrical Learnership Programme
It is pertinent to mention here that you may also avail the Sibanye Stillwater Vacancies in South Africa after completing the Engineering Learnership 2021-2022. The Sibanye Gold Careers and Jobs will boost your experience level in short span of time by engaging you under the team of veterans, so you should not miss the Learning Opportunities available at Sibanye Stillwater Operations. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Sibanye Stillwater Learnership 2021 / 2022, before forwarding their job application from to the concerned / recruitment department.
Sibanye Stillwater Engineering Learnerships 2021 / 2022: Careers and Jobs at Sibanye Stillwater SA
Location: Free State
Sibanye Stillwater Operations invites all interested candidates in engaging in an Engineering Learnership to apply
Pre- screening, and psychometric evaluation will form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview and psychometric evaluation. Successful applicants will be notified in writing by SSA Management, while applicants who receive no response to their applications, may consider their application for the Learnership to be unsuccessful. Preference will be given to HDSA’s and certain requirements may be relaxed for female applicants as Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
A limited number of positions are being offered to Beatrix local community members for an opportunity in line with Sibanye-Stillwater business needs in the engineering field listed below
- Instrumentation Mechanician – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics,N2 Engineering Science, N2 Industrial Electronics and N2 Instrument Trade Theory
- Electrical – required qualification subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science Industrial Electronics and Electrical Trade Theory
The appointee should:
- Have the relevant minimum N2 qualifications to be considered in the above mentioned engineering trade for which the application is made
- Be recommended based on interview outcomes
- Achieve a psychometric evaluation score of 4 or higher
- Obtain a Protection Services clearance certificate
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason
- All entry level requirement outcomes will be considered before applicant be recommended
- Applicants must submit a fully completed Application Form, Record of Service, CV and certified copies of ID, Qualifications and Statement of results to the Sibanye-Stillwater Academy. (N2 must have the relevant subjects for the discipline applied for)
- Applicants in possession of a Section 28 or 26d Trade Certificates will not be considered including another Learnership
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
Closing Date: 12 July 2021
How To Apply for Sibanye Stillwater Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022 for Engineering Candidates
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Download Application Form to fill and send to the required department.
Apply Online for the Stillwater Instrumentation Learnership Programme
Apply Online for the Stillwater Electrical Learnership Programme
Sibanye Stillwater is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, so you should not miss the opportunities available at the company for academic year 2021 / 2022.