SHEQ Training in South Africa is being offered by the Coca Cola Company working in Ekurhuleni (East Rand). The Latest Training Programme 2014 can boost your experience and knowledge in the relevant field. This is a special SHQE Traineeship 2014 available for those candidates or students, who are very much serious in learning something relevant about their fields.
SHEQ Training Programme in South Africa can give you good experience that will be helpful in getting more better job opportunities and career offers in near future. So if you are a talented students and want to learn more, you must join SHQE Training Courses in South Africa. Have a look on the Apprenticeship Programme 2014 and apply at the earliest possible time.
SHEQ Training in South Africa at Coca Cola
Location: Ekurhuleni (East Rand)
- Diploma in Safety Management or Occupational Health and Safety OR
- Degree or Diploma in Environmental Sciences
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
Student will gain experience in the following;
- · Ensuring a safe, healthy and risk-free environment.
- · Implementation and sustenance of health, safety, environmental and waste management programs.
- · Hazard and risk identification and assessment.
- · Proactive prevention of safety, health and environmental risks and accidents.
- · Regular reporting of health, safety, quality and environmental issues.
- · Safety awareness, training and induction of employees and contractors.
- · Advising management on health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- · Co-ordination of health and safety meetings and audits as well environmental audits.
- · Ensuring health, safety and environmental legal compliance.
How to Apply For SHEQ Training Programme / Coca Cola Traineeship 2014
If you comply with the eligibility criteria set by the SHEQ Training Courses, you can Apply Online (if the link gives you problems please apply via their Main website). The SHEQ Training Courses can boost your experience, so don’t miss the opportunity at SHEQ.