The GST Seton AutoLeather is inviting application for the Internship Programme 2021 in Nigel, South Africa. The Seton AutoLeather Vacancies have been announced for those candidates, who are willing to get experience in technical field. The Seton AuotLeather Jobs mostly remain vacant in South Africa, and now you can apply online for the Seton AutoLeather Careers in order to raise your expertise level in the relevant field of study.
The GST Seton AutoLeather Internships 2020 / 2021 will boost your experience while engaging you under the team of experts. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Seton SA Internship Programme 2021, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
GST Seton AutoLeather Jobs in Nigel: Internship Opportunities 2020 / 2021 in South Africa
Seton AutoLeather in Nigel has various opportunities for Graduate seeking workplace experience to join the 12 months Internship / Graduate Programme commencing in October 2020. These opportunities are based in Nigel, South Africa
- No work experience required
- Never participated in an Internship / Graduate programme before.
- A valid South African Identity Document (SA Citizen)
- Completed Degree from any of South African Universities or University of Technology in the following disciplines:
- Human Resources Management
- Supply Chain Management / Logistics Management
- Operations Management
- Finance / Economics
- Mathematical Science
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAMME
- To provide formal training to graduate and equipping them with practical workplace skills.
- To allow graduates to gain an understanding of the various operations within Seton SA.
- To improve the employability of graduates by exposing them to on-the-job experience in their chosen fields of study.
COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work in a logical and organised manner
- Ability to learn and practice good workplace ethics
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work well in teams Ability to work independently
Please note that, should you not receive any response from us within 14 days, please regard your application as being unsuccessful; we however thank you for your interest in our company. In line with our EE Plan, previously disadvantaged and disabled candidates will be preferred.
Closing Date: 18 September 2020
How To Apply for Seton AutoLeather Vacancies 2020 / 2021: Internship Jobs in Nigel
Should you be interested in this position, or know of anyone who might be interested, please submit your CV directly to Mr Mosiuwa Liphapang at Seton AutoLeather in Nigel or E-mail: Mosiuwa.Liphapana@SetonAutoLeather.com
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Internship Training Programme 2021 available at Seton AutoLeather South Africa.