The SEF is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022 in Tzaneen, Limpopo, South Africa. The SEF Graduate Development Programme 2021 is available in various fields of study, so you should not miss the SEF Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022. The following Graduate Training Jobs 2021 are available at SEF South Africa.
- Operations Graduate Programme
- HR Graduate Programme
- Research and Development Graduate Programme
- Information Technology Graduate Programme
- Finance Graduate Programme
- Administration Graduate Programme
- Quality and Compliance Graduate Programme
If you are looking for SEF Scholarships 2021 / 2022, you have come to the right place. The SEF Graduate Jobs 2021 will boost your level of experience and you will get better jobs and career opportunities in near future. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the SEF Vacancies, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
SEF Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022: SEF Careers and Jobs in Limpopo
Location: Tzaneen, Limpopo
The SEF Graduate Programme is a 12 month training and development programme aimed at recent graduates with a commitment to the elimination of poverty and a passion for changing the world.
Successful candidates will be in a 6 month rotational programme, which will give them the opportunity to acquire hands-on experience in all the departments of the organisation. These include Operations, Administrations, Finance, Quality and Compliance, Training, Human Resources, Research and Development and Information Technology.
During the second half of the Graduate Programme, the successful candidates will be assigned to one of the departments, based on their professional interests and the organisation’s needs. This will assure relevant practical exposure to a specific department and allow the candidate to strengthen applicable and useful skills to cover future roles within the organisation.
- University degree or Advanced Diploma in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Economics, Bcom Commerce, Development Studies, Statistics, Auditing, Human Resources, Bachelor of Science, International Relations and IT.
- Strong academic record-average of 65% throughout the course
- Passion for and commitment to poverty alleviation; engagement in community work is a plus;
- Enthusiastic, resourceful, motivated, self-starter, fast-learner;
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills (in English);
- Open-minded, culturally sensitive, and eager to learn and contribute;
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- Microsoft Office Package
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Leadership skills
- South African not more than 35 years old
How To Apply for SEF Graduate Training 2021 / 2022: Jobs for Graduates in Limpopo
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you should email your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript to HRmanager@sef.co.za. SEF Graduate Program 2021 will jump start your career by providing you valuable experience, so you should apply online for the recently announced Graduate Jobs at SEF South Africa.